January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really important next season we have 3 or more scorers. This is looking like the 2nd season running we will end up with 2 players scoring just over 10 goals.

With Carlo looking at 442 and not having a number 10. Important one of the wide players is a goal threat. I think Walcott will go, so not sure what will happen to Bernard & iwobi

Im hoping Kean will emerge so we'll have 3 centre forwards long term.

I liked the Orsolini link, bit like Richarlison and a left footed right sided player. Scores goals too.

Where does obsessed come into it? And do we have previous with Norwich players?

All i can think of is former manager Mike 'tanning bed' Walker.

Yes but he looks like pienaar mark 11.
Great player links well with the full back, but doesn’t score goals or get many assists.

Unfortunately unless your 2 forwards are getting 50 goals, you can’t carry an attacking player that doesn’t score goals. I’d you want to get top 6/4
That is it, I just hope it clicks for him to score more, tbh until Dunc came in the team was in disarray, its settling down a bit now. So I think we will start the see the performers and the non performers from now on.

What’s the difference? May as well say we’re obsessed with every team in the world.

Norwich may well get relegated but I blame it mostly on the manager. They have a squad that can stay up & just added Duda who’s a good player.
What's the difference in wanting to sign players from Real Madrid vs Norwich? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.