January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well in the first half but faded badly in the second for me. Kept making the wrong decision/bad touch.

Richarlison did genuinely everything right today - apart from that wild shot early on. Everything else was class.

Bernie was literally the only one that kept possession and tried to open their defence. That touchvand turn to give DCL his 3 yard chance was quality

Bernie was literally the only one that kept possession and tried to open their defence. That touchvand turn to give DCL his 3 yard chance was quality

Oh not at all saying he had a bad game. He played well. Just think he faded after about the 55-60th min. He'd worked hard though.

Ultimately it was Rich's quality which proved the difference, though.

Richarlison now caught up with DCL on 8 league goals.

16 games left to play and they should end up on around 15 each for the season hopefully.

Those 2 with Kean for cameos is fine.

Lets fill the other 4 positions urgently needed first.

Don't really know why you would say this, mate. I don't necessarily agree that we need a scorer ahead of CM and CD, but I think there is enough of a case to be argued not to be calling people idiots. If we keep dominating for long periods and not scoring or only scoring the one, then it only takes a smidge of bad luck or error from us or bit of excellence from the opposition and we're in trouble. We need someone else like Richy, who will usually score when he should and sometimes score when he shouldn't. I wouldn't say absolutely top priority, but wouldn't be outraged at someone who did.

Status
Not open for further replies.