January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentator said,50 shots since Ancellotti started. Was before are goal. So 3 goals from 50 shots. Goalscorer and creative midfielder needed desperately
Not really arguing with anyone on this mate - spine from back to front warrants attention. Quite possibly what you say re a better midfield resulting in more goals is correct. I'm just saying that someone who said "imagine if a reasonable number of those shots actually went into the net", might have an arguable point.

Important to note that DCL + Richarlison are still only 22 and Kean is 19. The more games they play, the more efficient they could become under Ancelotti.

Also it may be that they have more difficulty in finding space due to Walcott/ Sidibe (right) and Sigurdsson + 1 (centre)...

Also its not only them taking the shots...every time Walcott has an attempt you know it wont go in.

We're Everton, aint happening. I reckon the Henry business will have put Marcel off shopping in South America now.

I want to see if that Joao Pedro gets one at Watford.

I think he got it in October?

Important to note that DCL + Richarlison are still only 22 and Kean is 19. The more games they play, the more efficient they could become under Ancelotti.

Also it may be that they have more difficulty in finding space due to Walcott/ Sidibe (right) and Sigurdsson + 1 (centre)...

Also its not only them taking the shots...every time Walcott has an attempt you know it wont go in.

I think he got it in October?
Ricky and DCL will only get better. With a creative midfield who.can play better balls to them. Just think we desperately need a proven goalscorer ( have to find one) we miss a lot of chances which means we are hanging on in games were we should be out of sight. Think are young players are our hope

Ricky and DCL will only get better. With a creative midfield who.can play better balls to them. Just think we desperately need a proven goalscorer ( have to find one) we miss a lot of chances which means we are hanging on in games were we should be out of sight. Think are young players are our hope

If we had a right sided attacker in place of Walcott + a centre mid who could slot as well...we'd dramatically look more dangerous.

dominant midfielder needed who can play a pass through the midfield. Siggy and Davies both poor. Neither wanting to go forward through the lines. Think there was one occassion Siggy did and it gave Bernard a free run at the back three.

Who like mate.
I'd take that everton lad just due to the name alone :hayee: that being said I dont watch alot of non-Everton so dont have any specific players in mind mate. Just that richy and bernard have been our key attackers so more their compatriots would be welcome;)

Any decent signings forecast or are we limping on to the end of the season with what we’ve got?
Club could stick with what's there as the current squad will land us in and around 52 pts if form continues. With Gomes and Gbamin to come back we could collect more than that. Looking at the table we'll prob need around 55 to 60 pts for 6th or 7th. Sign a good player or 2 in a key position this window and I'd say it's a cert for Europa, go with what we've got and there's still a good chance imo

Status
Not open for further replies.