Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixture pile up is over and I don't see any reason for Liverpool to rotate. There are only 3 matches in January after today, CL doesn't start again
until mid- February, and yet they are only slight favourites with the bookies. Just saying 'cos I don't get it. Unless I'm missing something.

Anyway, they've been dead jammy a few times this season - at Villa and Sheff Utd - and they're due to be found out.

Last edited:
Pickford
Coleman Mina Holgate Digne
Sidibe Davies Gylfi Bernard
Rich DCL

Sket Baines Morgan Keane Kean Tosun Walcott

Fixture pile up is over and I don't see any reason for Liverpool to rotate. There are only 3 matches in January after today, CL doesn't start again
until mid- February, and yet they are only slight favourites with the bookies. Just saying 'cos I don't get it. Unless I'm missing something.

mind games. Probably play full first team. They’ve 6 days till their next match

Fingers crossed we are competitive and make a good fist of it.

One of the turning points of the eighties side was when they felt they were the match of them lot in the cup final. Ultimately we lost that but the positives from those games were able to propel us on to better things. At this point in time I would take that all day, to win would be the cherry on top.

mind games. Probably play full first team. They’ve 6 days till their next match

I’ll be honest I can’t believe this rumoured side , if it wasn’t us then maybe but in derby at the pit with like you say nearly a week to the next game seems crazy .

Would be made up to force a replay
A draw would be the perfect outcome ( unless we win :hayee: ).
Get them back to our place on a midweek night with our new signings ripping them a new one and conjest up their fixture list just to watch klippertys head implode.

Liverpool threw away a 9 point lead in the league last year... Simply put they tired 2nd half of the season, and City with the better squad dragged them back.
Alot of things went their way to win the Champions league (including playing Spurs in the Final with an unfit Harry Kane, and The most unprofessional Barca performance ever)...

Klopp desperately wants to win the league... But also retaining the Champions league makes him the top manager in the world (sorry but it does)...
FA cup weekends can be when he gives his key players a rest...
I believe Guardiola's arrogance in chasing the quadruple last season cost them the champions league..

Liverpool have the league won... Klopp knows that, but FA cups games (and replays) could be games where key players pick up injuries 2nd half of the season, pInjuries which cost them in the Champions league...

I don't see Mane, VVD, Salah or Firmino playing today...

Still doesn't make things easier for us sadly...they rotated against us in the league last month, and Shaqiri and Origi scored against us...it's a Klopp team, they will have a never say die attitude, and they will be up for it... Something our players can't say...

Status
Not open for further replies.