2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane has no future here. Pretty certain of that. Maybe Burnley can take him back and hand us Tarkowski in a swap plus cash?

Coleman has underlined today he can be flexible for Ancelotti...as long as he has another RB in front of him.

Wouldnt want to chance another centre back from Burnley...never know if they can play a high line.

That Mee looks a real throwback but even then his passing wasnt great. Huge difference in what we need.

I doubt Burnley could afford Michael Keanes wages...maybe Newcastle or Palace.

If he was fully fit today, I’d say Ancelotti made a clear statement picking Coleman ahead of him.

Hopefully the lad wants 1st team football & will be keen to move. In the jan window ideally. Assuming we’re bringing a CB in.

Keane has no future here. Pretty certain of that. Maybe Burnley can take him back and hand us Tarkowski in a swap plus cash?

Coleman has underlined today he can be flexible for Ancelotti...as long as he has another RB in front of him.
Ancelotti came up with a goof solution today. We Haverhill good right backs, one better at defending and vice versa. Plays one on the right side of defence and shoves the other forward to whip those balls in. Great idea which paid off. Also, sort of added another centre half to the mix, in that formation of course

That little period where they gave koeman an open cheque book and he went out and seemed to just buy players with absolute zero thought. Buying players in positions already covered and leaving other positions with nothing. And as for keane. I dont scout. I dont get paid to scout. But keane played behind a wall of midfielders at burnley. They camped on their 18 yard line with two banks of four. Did koeman and walsh take any of this into consideration when shelling out 30m? Because we were about to expose him into a different style and he's basicaly been found out. Another generous donation to a club from Everton.

Well, Moshiri and Kenwright provide the check and balances for Everton. Both clueless in understanding football doesn't stopped them from rubber stamping the deal after seeing Keane was an England player.

Well, Moshiri and Kenwright provide the check and balances for Everton. Both clueless in understanding football doesn't stopped them from rubber stamping the deal after seeing Keane was an England player.

lol lol lol

So you want our Chairman and owner to personally scout every player we sign?

Hindsight is wonderful.

But I recall not many were against this signing when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.