2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes come on this season quite alot hes been given alot of responsibility of carrying the attacking threat of the team.

Me personally I'd work on his physique, but I'm no expert, reckon he could start to bully some top CBs then.

Don’t be soft.... as if he’s going to point out his weaknesses live on tv ... come on lad. He’ll big him up every opportunity he has to build the lads confidence up.
Not been soft.
It's more a go at all the experts here who say he is not a premier league footballer .
People who have won the champions league with lincoln on football manager. Highly qualified.

Hes come on this season quite alot hes been given alot of responsibility of carrying the attacking threat of the team.

Me personally I'd work on his physique, but I'm no expert, reckon he could start to bully some top CBs then.
What like winning every flick on and aerial battle you mean

It's almost as though some posters on here are clueless biffs.

They're even taking the fact that Ancelotti sees areas where he needs to improve as proof that "They're right on the internet", and ignoring the fact that it's down to managers and coaches to, you know, actually improve players.

Strange folk some of our fans, but we should feel sorry for them and the miserable lives they must lead.

I thought he had 2 very good headers today that should have been buried, but hes taken his goal very well and got us another 3 points.

It's almost as though some posters on here are clueless biffs.

They're even taking the fact that Ancelotti sees areas where he needs to improve as proof that "They're right on the internet", and ignoring the fact that it's down to managers and coaches to, you know, actually improve players.

Strange folk some of our fans, but we should feel sorry for them and the miserable lives they must lead.
Spot on

I thought he had 2 very good headers today that should have been buried, but hes taken his goal very well and got us another 3 points.

Haven't seen any replays yet ( apart from at the ground ), but I thought the other headers were just half chances, and he was never favourite to score, which obviously was much the case with his goal as well. The boy did OK, lots of room for improvement obviously, unlike in a minority of our fan base who are beyond hope.

I understand why people aren’t crazy about him. You can definitely see the bias though when they can’t see his strengths. I’ve also been impressed with a few of his finishes this season. There were a lot less of the fluky goals that we saw last year. Brighton for example was an excellent finish

Haven't seen any replays yet ( apart from at the ground ), but I thought the other headers were just half chances, and he was never favourite to score, which obviously was much the case with his goal as well. The boy did OK, lots of room for improvement obviously, unlike in a minority of our fan base who are beyond hope.

I also havent seen any replays, the second 1 was quite hard, but the first 1 looked a very good chance from where I was sat.

F9-E8-ABD6-7176-4-BDF-98-DA-391-D3-DC90-EC2.jpg

Andy Gray energy there.

Needs to slot more than 1 in 4 open headers but his last header was full of courage and that cant be taken away from him. Game winner good on you Dom.

The club wants a CF & CB apparently.

My own belief is that Holgate/Mina will do enough at the back to allow the club to go for a CF and possibly a midfielder in January.

Our midfield and attack is by far our weakest right now.
The unknown quantity of Gbamin and Gomes must be a quandary for Carlo. On paper they compliment each other but injuries will force a new inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.