New Everton Stadium Discussion

The scary part is how the cost of Stadiums has skyrocketed. Back in 2008 it was going to cost us £78m for a 50.4k Stadium. Now we are looking at 8 times that.
The two stadia aren’t really comparable, though.

Kirkby was going to be the most basic off-the-shelf stadium design, built in a Tesco carpark. Every inch of the project was about minimising cost.

Bramley Moore is a unique design created especially for Everton, especially for this dock location, and it has to be built on what is currently water.

I qued up last weds at ht for a pie as I was freezing. stood there the whole 15 mins with out seemingly moving forward at all, to be told there is no hot food left as I reached the counter. got back to me seat and theyd already kicked off.

I mean W T Actual F !

same here. Guy in front of me got the last pie, and I had to make do with a Twix.

I qued up last weds at ht for a pie as I was freezing. stood there the whole 15 mins with out seemingly moving forward at all, to be told there is no hot food left as I reached the counter. got back to me seat and theyd already kicked off.

I mean W T Actual F !
The good thing about the upper bullens is the concourse is so cosy, it's impossible to get cold!

What's the appeals process in England like, you just know There'll be a bunch of septic reds will lodge a complaint based on traffic or world heritage, what's the Liverpool based reds take on it? Here in Ireland I've heard a few going on about how it shouldn't be allowed on a world heritage site, like they actually give a sh1t about what happens to Liverpool's status as world heritage. But appeals in Ireland can set projects back years.

What's the appeals process in England like, you just know There'll be a bunch of septic reds will lodge a complaint based on traffic or world heritage, what's the Liverpool based reds take on it? Here in Ireland I've heard a few going on about how it shouldn't be allowed on a world heritage site, like they actually give a sh1t about what happens to Liverpool's status as world heritage. But appeals in Ireland can set projects back years.

Following on from this, does anyone know what ball park timeline we are looking at?

Planning has gone in, when will we know the if this has passed? When will we know if this is going ahead or if it will be called in as per Kirkby.....

I`ve no idea so bowing to others knowledge

Don't forget - With the tories in charge we won't be able to afford putting the heating on - never mind spunking out £100 for 2 hours entertainment

52k is plenty
Just think if Jeremy got in and put taxes up the likes of Mosh and Ussy would have done a bunk and then no stadium or WC players. Take care what you wish for