2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you said, it depends on the level of spend and the quality that we bring in, every chance that Leicester have made it a top 7 after this season too.

You'd hope Ancelotti + a spending spree might fast-track us to their level but I don't see it being that simple. They've been a number of years in the making and Rodgers came in to a well established, young side with plenty of quality. He only really added one 1st teamer. Ancelotti is not walking into that.

For us to finish above any of Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Spurs or Leicester in Ancelotti's 1st full season would be an incredible achievement, I don't think it's a realistic one though.

I expect the two domestic cups will play a big part in his time here.
Utd and Arsenal are both rubbish, fully expect to finish above this this season

Deffo worth the money..if only to get Everton in the conversation. I'm glad we finally have one of the top managers to have ever graced the game. If this works out....it will be momentous...if it fails.. .not sure where we go next tbh but I guarantee it will be Kenwrights doing lol

See no reason whatsoever why we cant qualify for Europa next season personally.

7th is a walk in the park for any manager worth their salt.
Things are so close in the league this season, that if we have a run of 3 or 4 wins we would be in contention for it this year. No reason top 7 shouldn't be seen as an achievable target this season, nobody's going to complain if we don't, if players gain a bit of confidence and a system, formation and tactics that suits them is put in place then it's achievable this year.

Interesting this I thought.

Carlo Ancelotti insists Farhad Moshiri has not demanded he implement a certain style of play at Everton, but the Italian has vowed to bring “aggressive” and “offensive” football to Goodison to put pressure on the Blues' opponents.

“I want to put attractive football in here, showing a good spirit as the team did their in last four games, and play good football, attractive football, offensive football, aggressive football,” he told the ECHO. "Aggressive means to put pressure on the opponent.”

Interesting this I thought.

Carlo Ancelotti insists Farhad Moshiri has not demanded he implement a certain style of play at Everton, but the Italian has vowed to bring “aggressive” and “offensive” football to Goodison to put pressure on the Blues' opponents.

“I want to put attractive football in here, showing a good spirit as the team did their in last four games, and play good football, attractive football, offensive football, aggressive football,” he told the ECHO. "Aggressive means to put pressure on the opponent.”
"The three-times Champions League winning manager wants to build on the work by caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson"

Ha Ha Ha.

One of the greatest managers of all time wants to emulate a sequence of four games the galoot managed where in the last three we were utterly tripe.

Only in the Red Echo. A farce of a paper.

"The three-times Champions League winning manager wants to build on the work by caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson"

Ha Ha Ha.

One of the greatest managers of all time wants to emulate a sequence of four games the galoot managed where in the last three we were utterly tripe.

Only in the Red Echo. A farce of a paper.

His words D.

“I liked the football they played and I think Duncan did a good job in the short period that he was here,” the new Blues boss said of Big Dunc's interim spell in charge.

“He did a fantastic job in my opinion. They had good defensive organisation, I liked it, I have to speak to him, of course, but he will work with me and we can talk every single day about this.”

Status
Not open for further replies.