Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really concerned. I think the likes of Sky jumped the gun massively and have raised hopes and expectations. As posted already it’s not like we are about to appoint another bum manager like Marco Silva who would jump at the chance of managing our club and wouldn’t be too fussed about having to work with Brands and be happy to get by on minimum transfer budget signing mostly average players. We are dealing with one of the best managers in world football, who is used to negotiating contracts with massive clubs with reassurances of a world class squad and pretty much unlimited funds. Im confident this will happen, the fact he’s agreed to speak to us and fly out to London to meet Moshiri following initial talks, the fact he seems to have agreed a deal in principle and there’s talk that he’s already agreed his back room staff, it’s looking good. I think this will happen, when only they will know, but I believe it will happen.
They have never done that before.

My opinion it was purposely done so that seeds of discontent can be sown as it "drags on", because how dare we potentially upset the established Top 6?

I suppose what I’m trying to say is that I don’t quite see the attraction, but making a bit of a mess of it as usual, using lots of big words when a few little ones would do. A bit like Trump and Melania I suppose, how does he do it?
Manifestly mendacious obfuscation. Yours, Don & Mel.

Haha this post being liked by Riquelme and Uncle Vitor.

IMG_20191218_091215.jpg

I think the likes of Sky jumped the gun massively and have raised hopes and expectations.

If this is the case, then what on earth would be the reaction if this now doesn’t go ahead? The press haven’t done the club any favours in terms of the level of reporting which has suggested this is now a foregone conclusion.

If negotiations aren’t yet completed by now, then Ancelotti’s team will know they could make further demands as the club won’t want to further alienate the fanbase by back tracking and appointing someone else.

Being able and willing to walk away from any deal is critical in any negotiation, Everton now can’t do this and FM has essentially backed us into a corner - again, assuming negotiations haven’t been completed.

To expect Ancelotti and appoint almost any other manager is quite a step down in terms of ambition so it’s crucial that, if FM has decided Ancelotti is the man, then we get this wrapped up as quickly as possible.

Dominic Kings piss stained, petulant tyrade against us showing any sort of ambition is giving me a level of life force I didn't know was possible.

What a life to lead as a Kopite masquerading as a neutral, only for a team in 16th to hire a manager that sends you into a spiralling rage of posting garbage articles in your rag for days on end.

Up the money burning, head popping, bedsheet change inducing blues

Status
Not open for further replies.