January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should go for Jarrod Bowen in January. His contract is up in the summer, so he could be a real bargain.

16 goals this season in a average Hull team is impressive. He's a left footed right winger and we don't have anyone like that.

You'll get slaughtered for recommending a lower league player, but i agree. Prospect.

We have so many area’s that need strengthening that I can’t even find a place to start. Need cm’s badly as I don’t really think any of ours are good. Some are ok prem players but nothing that all the other teams don’t have. The centre of defence is so thin and needs someone signed but they have to be first choice as anyone below the level of Holgate and Mina aren’t worth signing . We have plenty of wingers but none that can actually score with the exception of richy who I have decided is actually better up top with a partner. I guess getting a cb and reducing the goals conceded should be the priority but that also requires another dm to shield the back 4. Only problem is we have Delph, Morgan, Davies that all play there already but aren’t good enough. So we would end up with an abundance of Cm players. We really need to shift a lot of these players before we can spend big on first teamer’s but that’s not going to happen easily and especially not in January
We need to loan a CB and a CM this January minimum

Agreed, Richarlison, DCL and Kean are enough with perhaps Gordon as a 4th choice...

I think we would be better off going for:

Centre back + Centre midfield + wide right player

Couple of big monsters and a super right winger.

What I think we need in midfield is a box to box monster, a Vieira or Keane type who can dominate midfield.

He could play in a 2 or a 3 with Gomes/Gbamin.

Would make a lot of difference for us.
Sangaré?

Sangaré?

Id buy Sangare and have him competing with Gbamin for the defensive role. Hed be under £25mil i think.

Its a signing that makes a lot of sense and gives us good depth / rotation.

Id be looking for a true box to box powerhouse in the same kind of mould as him / Doucoure / Vieira in terms of physique as well.

So for me, one starter would be the focus but if were able to bring in Sangare or very similar to compete with Gbamin then i think it would be foolish not to.

It pains me to say it, but maybe it's time we bought a horrible rat player like Morelos..

https://www.[Publication is blackli...n-rangers-player-amid-ibrox-transfer-mission/

He'll be constantly get send off with VAR in place in the PL. Some of the snidey fouls he gets away in SPL won't happen here.

We should go for Jarrod Bowen in January. His contract is up in the summer, so he could be a real bargain.

16 goals this season in a average Hull team is impressive. He's a left footed right winger and we don't have anyone like that.

No brainer. Only about to turn 23 and his goalscoring record is great. We’ve seen with Maddison that there are real young talents in the Championship.

Worth £10-15m surely? Hull would struggle to turn that down with 6 months left on his deal.

Id buy Sangare and have him competing with Gbamin for the defensive role. Hed be under £25mil i think.

Its a signing that makes a lot of sense and gives us good depth / rotation.

Id be looking for a true box to box powerhouse in the same kind of mould as him / Doucoure / Vieira in terms of physique as well.

So for me, one starter would be the focus but if were able to bring in Sangare or very similar to compete with Gbamin then i think it would be foolish not to.
Agree and isn't he available isn't his contract running down? Yes we need a powerful box to box type as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.