Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do go for Moyes, personally It'll be the most disappointed I've ever been in the club.

It'll also be with Brands' blessing - which contributes to the level of disappointment.

At least with Allardyce I understood he was the fall guy until Silva could come in.
...worse than that: I think it'd be with his reluctance. Which stores up chaos for the future.

We should never have started using a DoF.

Mr Moshiri If you are unsure about how Everton fans feel about the possible signing of Moyes just read the many fans forums and if you go ahead then on your own head be it, he is a loser.

Its the clever play, in a dearth of ropey candidates, obviously Anchelotti would be brilliant, but its pie in the sky sports stuff. This decision is important to the welfare of the club to take risks with in my opinion.

I do like him more then you though, always have as you know, i actually think he could build something and buy some decent players with money.

I'm disoriented with this whole process now. It's done me in. I'm like one of those detainees denied sleep. I'll agree to anything. I just want them to stop playing Metallica at full volume and allow me to sleep.

I will begrudgingly accept Moyes interim with Big Dunc as his assistant but we need a long term manager with more ambition. None of the names that have been thrown around are stand out or fit us apart from Ancelotti and Marcelino the rest are risks or not attainable for us. So I understand the anger at reappointing Moyes as it shows the failure at the clubs but I would ask who else can we get in the situation we are in? So get Moyes interim then look again in the summer.

I;m not mate. I'm dead set against it. I underlined that. I;m just sick of this season and want safety. Motes gets that. Then he can go.

Moyes wouldn't be an Allardyce. He wouldn't be the fall guy.

The only way is up with this Everton team, and that direction gets him the gig.

From a footballing image perspective - he would also be another big nail in Everton's coffin.

Always try and give you the benefit of doubt mate, but it's becoming increasinly apparent to me that you're just a WUM who goes against the grain.

I mean, this was before we beat Chelsea;

I;d have Benitez over Moyes. That's how much I dont want Moyes back.

If we end up with Moyes, you'll know what a chocolate fireguard this feller Brands is.

People wonder why some of us shudder at the prosepct of a change back to Moyes. One of his acolytes underlined what it'd be like today.

We cant re-embrace that nonsense. It's taken us 5 years to get shut of that long ball image that came in even before Moyes was here.

Getting use to the idea of this now. It would be emblematic of the failed Moshiri project to have Moyes back.

It's been less than a week you maniac!
It hasn't though. Itl;s been a few months since all the talk of Silva on the way out started.

I dont care who they get in. Get them in - but make sure they know this league. My only criteria. Safety. 40 odd points. Then begin again.

Honestly think this appointment if true is borderline antagonistic, big Dunc helped us regain a sense of unity last week that I truly feel will be shattered by the return of dithering ratboy. Can see us having a very humpty dumpty Christmas. The people making these decisions are like nazi scientists, testing how many times they can break us only for us to heal and return to our seats. Oh well Moyes it is, Barmby as his assistant with a clear succession plan for Gerrard to take over!
It's Bill's turn

Status
Not open for further replies.