David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we appoint him until the end of the season it shows the club have no ambition
If he agrees to those terms it shows he also has no ambition

No mate if Moyes agrees to those terms it shows even more so how desperate he is for a job because no other logical thinking club in the entire football business wants to touch this bellwhiff with a barge pole.

Guaranteed he says "I know the club had other big candidates for this position, the likes of Pochettino, Ancelotti, Emery and Benitez, so it's a real privilege that they chose me"

Spot on.....He would add:
“As a veteran of Champions League play and the former manager of a club that has won 20 titles, as well as being only one of a few managers to oversee 70,000 games in the Premier league, it was only really a question if I wanted it. I’ve been biding my time turning down so many offers and not many managers have as many lives as......ih I mean been s successful as me’

If it goes through we need to do our best to actively and physically prevent this from happening, not just give up.
We will be fighting for the very soul of our beloved club, don’t let them just walk over us ,strike back with everything you have.
This Everton bares no resemblance to the club of Dean, Lawton, Vernon,Young, Ball, Kendall, Steven, Reid , Sheedy et al.
We have become a zombie club.
Fight back!

If it goes through we need to do our best to actively and physically prevent this from happening, not just give up.
We will be fighting for the very soul of our beloved club, don’t let them just walk over us ,strike back with everything you have.
This Everton bares no resemblance to the club of Dean, Lawton, Vernon,Young, Ball, Kendall, Steven, Reid , Sheedy et al.
Fight back!

Save it for RAWK lad

Fight back!
Starts with getting Kenwright and any allies, like DBB, Chong, etc out of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.