Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its well publicised when reading about him that he deliberately rests the 1st 11 before/after cup games and plays the other squad members and youth in the league those times.

They may be a big club but arent wealthy, i think Flamengos squad is a lot more expensive for example.

Easy to forget that they were relegated in 2011 and he took over and made them the best side in South America for the past few years.

Imagine that the bloke is 43 and won the league in Uruguay at the first attempt, took some time off and then turned River Plate into the best side on the continent.

43 and the best manager in their history.

It would be a coup.

Kovac on the other hand, saved Eintracht from relegation and got to 11th and 8th + a cup. Then 3 trophies at bayern before it collapsed.

I see why some want Kovac but for me its high risk.

I think thats a good summary.

Kovac wouldn't be the worst appointment. He wouldn't be my number 1 choice, but I think he would fit in with what Brands wants. He has also worked with RB franchise and in an academy too, which gives me some grounds for optimism.

I do like the Germanic system and think it would be well suited to our club.

If this guy is trying to decide between us an Arsenal do we really want someone who needs convincing? It would be another appointment were they view us as a stepping stone.
If Arsenal are interested in him.. it’s a bit mad the games he gone to watch. He watch US, Utd and Arsenal all 3 play each other in the next few weeks. Sure Arsenal are playing Utd after us.

Yeah - we need a guy who tries to stab his mate in the back following a personal crisis!
It is said that Luis Enrique was angry with Moreno because of the tactics, Moreno was a personal friend of him and was his Second in front Spain National team. Moreno prefered Kepa instead of De Gea for example and changed a lot of players in Spain, a little revolution that worked well, Luis Enrique thought that Moreno had to do the same as him. After qualifying Moreno asked to continue as a manager during the Euro but Luis Enrique felt betrayed and didn't want Moreno as the Second manager.
I think Robert Moreno would be a good manager for Everton.

Forgive my English, I do not usually use it.

It is said that Luis Enrique was angry with Moreno because of the tactics, Moreno was a personal friend of him and was his Second in front Spain National team. Moreno prefered Kepa instead of De Gea for example and changed a lot of players in Spain, a little revolution that worked well, Luis Enrique thought that Moreno had to do the same as him. After qualifying Moreno asked to continue as a manager during the Euro but Luis Enrique felt betrayed and didn't want Moreno as the Second manager.
I think Robert Moreno would be a good manager for Everton.

Forgive my English, I do not usually use it.

Would defo be a tad risky taking a fella with zero club experience tho frandel.

"Interviewing" and "hiring" are two different things. We could have had Favre but went with the moon headed Dutch tit.
We had the opportunity to hiring thiose managers and that's because we can attract them. That was my point. As we we'll be able to attract quality this time too.

We had the opportunity to hiring thiose managers and that's because we can attract them. That was my point. As we we'll be able to attract quality this time too.

Exactly, Favre would've joined us if we wanted him at the time. He would've been a great choice too.

Who's your top pick Dave?

Most of the red top rags seem to be in agreement to his final destination....

He didn't inherit anything from pep. He took over from heynceks... Who too over from ancelott.

How are Bayern doing this season? Winning the bundesliga isn't as straight forward as it seems

Please inform me of their regular starting 11 which players never played under pep? Once you’ve googled it give me a shout

I am sure they will be very interested in your son if he can guarantee them one trophy this season let alone three.
Plus, "the best manager in the world" was hired by them to win them the Champions league and failed.
There is something very important when talking about Bayern managers. If someone is to be really successful there, he needs to "get" the club fully. Perhaps that is why a fairly unspectacular manager like Heynkess did much better for them than people like Guardiola and Ancelotti.

We are not talking about Bayern Munich I’m the present this season, I am referring to the fact that kovac didn’t build that team that he won the domestic treble with, I’m not interested in Bayern Munich or what it takes to succeed at the club, I’ve got enough problems dealing with Everton at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.