Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive 3 points! Shocked we won, and very happy. Now show that effort and desire every match please

Also I love Richarlison

Well I really enjoyed that

That was the best DCL has played for us. By far too I'd suggest. Easily best player on the park.

We're far from a great team, but we needed that result. And that's how we should always start games at Goodison.

Felt like Everton for the first time in years...amazing how when we finally have a manager on the touchline with real passion for the club, it reflects in his teams performance....

IMG_20191207_153608.jpg
IMG_20191207_152801.jpg
IMG_20191207_152834.jpg
IMG_20191207_152806.jpg
IMG_20191207_153602.jpg

Goosebumps

Pickford needs to stop doing stupid things.
could easily have given them a penalty when he barged into Abraham there.
it was in the area and my heart sank waiting for them to call VAR. thankfully they never.

Pains me to say it but had to give it to Daft Dom today he done everything we need out of a centre forward ( about time like)

Thought Sidibe was superb too , snuffed out Pulisic and was fantastic going forward...great cross again for Richy's goal.

When I first saw the team sheet I thought here we go again same old same old rubbish team but as soon as it started it was still the same players but a total different team, they fought for every ball never gave Chelsea a minutes peace and kept going right through the game. Keep that up for the rest of the season and we will soon climb up the league.

Felt like Everton for the first time in years...amazing how when we finally have a manager on the touchline with real passion for the club, it reflects in his teams performance....

View attachment 73279View attachment 73280View attachment 73281View attachment 73282View attachment 73283

Goosebumps

I was watching it in a pub with my mate, when I tried to describe the emotion that Goodison and Dunc would be feeling there were tears in my eyes, and I’m not really known as a big softie ......

Status
Not open for further replies.