Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Striker is the problem and this ain’t in defence is silva. We create chances in games and miss most of them due to lacking finishers. Besides Richarlison no one can score 10goals plus. This needs to be addressed. Now can a better coach get more goals out of this squad maybe, but we need more firepower up top.
Sigurdsson is the problem

ok forgiven

but as a part of the media world can you plant stories about moyes and Benitez to rule them out of the job

Moyes in Kilmarnock Sex Dungeon Shock

Benitez linked to Prince Andrew WhatsApp Group

summat like that. You can write the details

Oh god, can you imagine anyone taking me seriously. I laugh every time.

“The money” in this case is 10 sterling pounds going from my bank account to a betting account and on Marcelino de Valencia

He was manager when they got relegated, he didn’t really “take them down”.

He got 10 games to save Newcastle with them rock bottom after McLaren, half of those games were against Liverpool, City, Spurs, Leicester (eventual champions that year) and Arsenal. And he still oversaw an immediate, sharp upturn in form during that short time.
His wife still lives in Caldy wirral so my RS colleagues have been telling me for years might be a big factor.Id have him above anything on the current poll.After all they did sack him.

Sigurdsson is the problem
Agree he slows the play and allows teams to get into position. But when chances comes I only have faith in Richarlison to score. We need to see more of kean first. DCL lacks the movement and when to attack a ball in the box for me and will only score handful.

His wife still lives in Caldy wirral so my RS colleagues have been telling me for years might be a big factor.Id have him above anything on the current poll.After all they did sack him.
So we can tempt this RS supporting slug to betray his true love just because he can nip home from Finch Farm at dinner times to enjoy his conjugal rights?
Bet he’d love being handy for RS European nights as well.
No thanks.

That's really not entirely true. We don't create nearly enough chances. Now striker could be a contributing factor in that but the only players we have that are even average creative players for their positions (from open play, I'm not counting Gylfi taking corners) are Iwobi and Digne. I think Richarlison as a full time striker with Kean and DCL as options is more than enough for now. Fix the wings, fix the midfield, find an actual system get the ball upfield and then see if these guys still can't score.
You comparing the amount we create to the best in the league this is just a genuine question. Now I’m a season ticket holder and your probably are to and most homes games we create more than enough to win games. I agree we can do more but even the away games this season we have had enough chances to score but the finishing is lacking. Now I also agree with you that we sort the midfield and wings out and see what happens but I believe we still need a striker for the time being.

You comparing the amount we create to the best in the league this is just a genuine question. Now I’m a season ticket holder and your probably are to and most homes games we create more than enough to win games. I agree we can do more but even the away games this season we have had enough chances to score but the finishing is lacking. Now I also agree with you that we sort the midfield and wings out and see what happens but I believe we still need a striker for the time being.
I'm an American so no I don't have a season ticket. It's more of a comparison to all the teams that aren't Chelsea, City and the RS. Leicester is a game where we created some but not quite enough for example. A lot of our games are like that imo. It's enough where we could win but if we were a bit better it wouldn't be so as 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.