Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is the lack of players to play anything else.

Im almost certain Marco would have got the 4-3-3 out well before now if it wasnt for his whole midfield falling apart.

Yes I know we can all pick sexy formations with players in crazy positions, but thats the 1 thing we will never know, how different would it all have been if Gmblammo and Gomes didnt suffer 2 freak injuries.

Think thats why Silva has some sympathy on here. He had severe faults but jeez,, he also had a bucket full of bad news.

The problem is the lack of players to play anything else.

Im almost certain Marco would have got the 4-3-3 out well before now if it wasnt for his whole midfield falling apart.

Yes I know we can all pick sexy formations with players in crazy positions, but thats the 1 thing we will never know, how different would it all have been if Gmblammo and Gomes didnt suffer 2 freak injuries.
Maybe we didn't have the players to play anything else but would it have killed any of the last 3 managers to at least try? All we ever did was switch to 3 CBs on occasion when things weren't going well.

The Club not getting Silva a top centre half sealed his fate. I have some sympathy for him.
The thing is our problem was attacking for most of the season. We've only started leaking goals when the entire midfield got hurt. Not getting someone at CB isn't good but that's not a strong defense for him imo.

Maybe we didn't have the players to play anything else but would it have killed any of the last 3 managers to at least try? All we ever did was switch to 3 CBs on occasion when things weren't going well.
For once I agree with you. Between Richie, Bernard, IWobi, Walcot, Syg,Cenk DCL even NIasse, there must have been SOMETHING we could have done to make the opposition think a bit.

Yeah lets feel sorry for the putz walking away with millions after being given an opportunity way above his ability all whilst he leaves us fighting relegation.

Damn.

I don't hold a grudge against anyone who I believe tried their best every day, and was a thoroughly decent person.

He had to go 100% and got longer than he should but I totally feel sorry for him on a personal level. Anyone giving him stick after he's just lost the best job he'll ever have, has real issues.

For once I agree with you. Between Richie, Bernard, IWobi, Walcot, Syg,Cenk DCL even NIasse, there must have been SOMETHING we could have done to make the opposition think a bit.
Agreed. And even going further back the only real change we ever say was Koeman moving Ross wide and playing 3-4-3 for a bit, but that honestly only worked because Rom couldn't stop scoring. Nobody ever wanted to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.