Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lets feel sorry for the putz walking away with millions after being given an opportunity way above his ability all whilst he leaves us fighting relegation.

Damn.
Nothing to do with money mate. Very few managers retire early even though they are multi millionaires. They are in it for the game.The public humiliation and failure at the one thing you are meant to be good at would be devastating, but they all come back for more. Hate it when people bring it down to money.

The thing is our problem was attacking for most of the season. We've only started leaking goals when the entire midfield got hurt. Not getting someone at CB isn't good but that's not a strong defense for him imo.
Striker is the problem and this ain’t in defence is silva. We create chances in games and miss most of them due to lacking finishers. Besides Richarlison no one can score 10goals plus. This needs to be addressed. Now can a better coach get more goals out of this squad maybe, but we need more firepower up top.

Tried to get Zouma and others and failed with BIG bid for Zaha. It's not like Marce didn't try.

But surely he had a back up plan for when we didn’t get zouma? I’m glad we didn’t get zaha the amount was ridiculous and he ain’t a centre forward who will get 20 goals, he’s another attacking mid or number 10

Striker is the problem and this ain’t in defence is silva. We create chances in games and miss most of them due to lacking finishers. Besides Richarlison no one can score 10goals plus. This needs to be addressed. Now can a better coach get more goals out of this squad maybe, but we need more firepower up top.
That's really not entirely true. We don't create nearly enough chances. Now striker could be a contributing factor in that but the only players we have that are even average creative players for their positions (from open play, I'm not counting Gylfi taking corners) are Iwobi and Digne. I think Richarlison as a full time striker with Kean and DCL as options is more than enough for now. Fix the wings, fix the midfield, find an actual system get the ball upfield and then see if these guys still can't score.

Yeah lets feel sorry for the putz walking away with millions after being given an opportunity way above his ability all whilst he leaves us fighting relegation.

Damn.
As I have said whatever his failings he always tried his best and showed the utmost respect for both our club and us supporters.
It’s a shame some can’t exhibit the same class that he showed throughout his tenure.

The money has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.