Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do people doubt that 100 managers have contacted Everton? It's a global market. We've been all over the shop With recruitment. We pay much bigger wages than the immense majority of clubs even in leagues like Spain and Italy. Obviously most of them won't be worth considering. Some of them will be agents trying to tempt an offer from us so they can negotiate a new, improved contract with their current club. It's a great post for a mid-table or up and coming manager. Best case scenario, they do well with us and get an even bigger offer. Worst case scenario, they flop and get a massive pay out.

Legit there isn't a good reason why it couldn't. He "bombed" out of Bayern but actually did good there winning a treble. He was really good with Frankfurt which is probably a bit below our level but had them playing great.
Not much is below our level...

Whoever it is needs to have a system and commit to buying players who fit that system. I'm tired of seeing everyone adopt the 4-2-3-1 and never get out of it.

Whoever it is needs to have a system and commit to buying players who fit that system. I'm tired of seeing everyone adopt the 4-2-3-1 and never get out of it.

The problem is the lack of players to play anything else.

Im almost certain Marco would have got the 4-3-3 out well before now if it wasnt for his whole midfield falling apart.

Yes I know we can all pick sexy formations with players in crazy positions, but thats the 1 thing we will never know, how different would it all have been if Gmblammo and Gomes didnt suffer 2 freak injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.