Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't come. Think it would be extraordinarily unlikely.
I have to laugh. The Directors have been roundly criticised by fans for pursuing and taking on managers with a record of taking clubs down. Yet we know have fan support for Benitez. I could have swore he took Newcastle down.

I have to laugh. The Directors have been roundly criticised by fans for pursuing and taking on managers with a record of taking clubs down. Yet we know have fan support for Benitez. I could have swore he took Newcastle down.

He was manager when they got relegated, he didn’t really “take them down”.

He got 10 games to save Newcastle with them rock bottom after McLaren, half of those games were against Liverpool, City, Spurs, Leicester (eventual champions that year) and Arsenal. And he still oversaw an immediate, sharp upturn in form during that short time.

Brands will probably wait until the last day of the season before giving his input on who the new manager should be

Miracle if he does. Usually he goes on holiday doesn't he and then comes back to work around mid June. Then realizes there's a major tournament on that targets are playing or managing in so puts things off until early August. Like a well oiled machine our Marcel!!

He was manager when they got relegated, he didn’t really “take them down”.

He got 10 games to save Newcastle with them rock bottom after McLaren, half of those games were against Liverpool, City, Spurs, Leicester (eventual champions that year) and Arsenal. And he still oversaw an immediate, sharp upturn in form during that short time.
He didn't win a game for a month but put in a good finish, ending with 13 pts from his 10 games. That said they were already relegated coming into the last fixture.

I fear for any manager with this bunch of players with some exceptions. Being reported that they were sniggering to themselves when being addressed by moshiri.
Think some of them have no time for everton or our great fans.

I fear for any manager with this bunch of players with some exceptions. Being reported that they were sniggering to themselves when being addressed by moshiri.
Think some of them have no time for everton or our great fans.

There is that. For them it is just a job and keep paying. Do they get a win bonus? Me I would like to see a wage reduction for losing.

The players we have need a big personality, a winner and a organiser in charge of them. Who that is I don't know. But that's what they need, many of them think they're much better than they are and take no responsibility for their performances, no wonder they liked Marco.

Seen us linked with Ancelotti today. I have said all along I would like a manager with Premier league experience. I think he would be good. I think in general his style is quite disciplined and defensive, given what I saw during his time at Chelsea

Watford have snatched Pearson from under the noses of Everton I hear. When will we ever learn? Get in there early with a big wad of notes before Arsenal take Rafael from us.

His spells at both Spurs and Chelsea weren’t that successful and there were multiple reports that he had difficulty dealing with players - Lukaku iirc was especially scathing of his management.

On the other hand if team photos became like this I might be persuaded.. ;)
Zenit St Petersburg players and manager Andre Villas-Boas strike a pose.
Zenit St Petersburg players and manager Andre Villas-Boas strike a pose.
FOOTBALL
His win percentage at Spurs overall was actually slightly higher than Poch. He got off to a bad start in his second season, though, which I agree isn’t great. We probably won’t be going for him, so it’s academic, but I’m not sure a teenage Lukaku is necessarily the best judge of managerial ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.