2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happened to him, he was garbage, then started playing ok-ish, then garbage again.

i can’t remember who signed him but I remember being in two minds because of that time Lakaku just brushed him aside when he was with Burnley. Koeman was it

What’s happened to him, he was garbage, then started playing ok-ish, then garbage again.

i can’t remember who signed him but I remember being in two minds because of that time Lakaku just brushed him aside when he was with Burnley. Koeman was it
It wa Koeman. As you say the way lukaka just did that should have set alarms bells ringing. Not sure how he has become a footballer.
Most footballers say you need tenacity confidence and be strong willed to make. Think Michael forgot all these

We payed a lot for him. Hopefully the new manager can restore his confidence and find a way/system to play him in that makes him look good again. And then sell him on for a decent price. At this rate, I seriously doubt we would get much more than a few pennies for him.

Lampard will be licking his lips having seen the easy goals conceded at Leicester and Anfield. Kante will be striding from his own half without challenge through the middle of the park before slipping pass after pass behind our CBs. Let's hope Ferguson saw what everyone else saw on Wednesday night and has one of the three CBs given the task of dropping behind the other two at a whiff of danger. The three of them in a straight line on every fatal RS attack was unbelievable.
Exactly, if Duncan has the least talent possible he will still realise that when Keane plays the defence has to play deep, and unfortunately that leaves a big gap between them, the midfield and whoever plays up front on his own, maybe Duncan, Ebbrell and Jeffers can sort it out, good luck with those two Dunc.

We payed a lot for him. Hopefully the new manager can restore his confidence and find a way/system to play him in that makes him look good again. And then sell him on for a decent price. At this rate, I seriously doubt we would get much more than a few pennies for him.
We could get an hypnotist in, hypnotise him, tell him he’s really John Terry and send him out to play but keep him away from the other players wives.

Accept our losses again and move on...if the new manager wants to survive he needs to insist we buy a new centre back in January... Tired of wasting time with championship players...

if Brands can't identify a better centre back than Keane, and get a deal done, then I have no idea what he does..

If Brands can't identify a holding midfielder also, then let's just send him packing too..

It just bothers me that we spent so much on average players after so many years of not having any to spend. Not my money at the end of the day. Yeah, we may just have to cut our losses and move on. Depends on how much more money Moshiri is prepared to splash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.