Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely that ‘injury’ seemed to disproportionately affect his number of away appearances.

An appalling example as a professional footballer.

I seen 11 professional footballers give an evn more appalling example last night mate.

Not going to argue with you though, all about opinions and you ain't a fan so thats fair enough.

Let's get behind him for 1 game and hope we pick up a positive result.

The intriguing thing for me is that we genuinely haven’t a clue as to how good a coach he is. He was promoted from the u18s to the first team , bypassing the then u21 team, he’s somehow survived a whole raft of managers to remain in place , people label him a fraud , make jokes about cones etc but reality is as I said we don’t have a clue about his coaching ability. Brands will clearly have had a say in this decision, and although only for one game it suggests that the people who have seen Ferguson working with our players on a daily basis believe he has something about him as a coach.

we'll all get behind him Dave, you included Saturday because that's what we need right now.

He's got a free hit Saturday, we are deep in the crap but if we are all on the same page and all pulling in the same direction maybe we csn pick up a positive result.
I expect a win mate: derby mauling + new man in dugout + Chelsea blow hot and cold.

I'd want us to win even if Benitez was in the dugout.

Status
Not open for further replies.