Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like him. His antics nearly put Everton down when we were on the trap door, putting us 10 v 11 too many times.

Unforgivable. He might impress some people with his BS fist pumping, but he's been at the heart of failure at this club for years.

Get him in for that Chelsea game and then down the road.
I think your totally missing the point of why people are happy he has been given the opportunity, they know at least he has the passion and loves the club, yes I know people point to Shearer at Newcastle etc, but ffs give the guy a chance and get behind the team

I think your totally missing the point of why people are happy he has been given the opportunity, they know at least he has the passion and loves the club, yes I know people point to Shearer at Newcastle etc, but ffs give the guy a chance and get behind the team

I dont want him anywhere near the bench. My preference.

I support the team and hope we win on saturday, but I want him nowhere near it for the United game.

Duncan now and next week
9DB5671F-3FFB-4C43-B003-1A8AD3937358.png

I dont like him. His antics nearly put Everton down when we were on the trap door, putting us 10 v 11 too many times.

Unforgivable. He might impress some people with his BS fist pumping, but he's been at the heart of failure at this club for years.

Get him in for that Chelsea game and then down the road.
Didn’t do aways as a player either from memory

Didn’t do aways as a player either from memory

One of the best away striker performances was from Ferguson against Man Utd. 2 superb goals, should have got 3. Terrorised a very good man utd defence.

Scored a great brace against Wimbledon as well.

I don't think he turned it on and off like that. He had a right proper injury that Everton failed to diagnose for a very long time and that cut the amount of games he should have played.

One of the best away striker performances was from Ferguson against Man Utd. 2 superb goals, should have got 3. Terrorised a very good man utd defence.

I don't think he turned it on and off like that. He had a right proper injury that Everton failed to diagnose for a very long time and that cut the amount of games he should have played.
Strangely that ‘injury’ seemed to disproportionately affect his number of away appearances.

An appalling example as a professional footballer.

Wasn't it a teeth or gum source of injury or something bizarre like that which triggered it?

Status
Not open for further replies.