2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see him lasting today. Chelsea could destroy us on Saturday and they wont risk the crowd turning very hostile. Its building up 2 long now. We should be throwing everything at Benetiz. he is the type of manager we need. Knows how to organise a team and has the trophies to prove it.

Feel sorry for Silva. Brands messed up big time and the players have no accountability.
He looked on the verge of tears during those first 20 minutes.
Not sure I feel sorry for him, but I think he's taken the brunt of the blame for things that arent all his fault

I got the distinct impression last night that our defenders do not like each other very much. Might be wrong, but if so it can't really be helping.
They're clearly struggling to play together and having a moan at each other. That's actually a good sign in some ways that they realise they need to be better cohesively as a unit. It should have all been done before a ball is kicked in anger at the start of the season. Either way, not good enough now by this point in the season. They are weeks away from coherence if Silva is successful. Need a coach who can clearly and simply drill them into working as a whole unit and to be effective. Is that Silva? Not for me now.

I think Brands has to take a lot of criticism here for the last transfer window. Injuries and Var have being an issue. But lets be honest Silva has made terrible decisions with tactics,subs,team selections etc. I think the likes of Sam would have us way up the table with what was available player wise and decisions.

Notifications ON from twitter.com/everton, waiting anxiously the next 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.