2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand that. You still follow Everton, and if you have a pulse you must be furious with this.
For one night only MR Davek I’ve got your back. You normally annoy me with you negativity but not tonight the board are watching the club sink further and further down.

We’re a nothing club, let’s be brutally honest

and there’s nothing to be done about it. Just utterly dependent on them making one crucial appointment right and then the smaller stuff coming together from there. With luck one day they will land that key change.

let’s face it, they should’ve binned Moyes in one of the seasons before he walked if we were any way upwardly mobile

and after binning him they should’ve started the next era with somebody more ambitious than “next average prem league manager that has a good patch”

I think lots of other clubs would have gone in a different direction to the paths we have taken in the last 10yrs whether under blue bill or Moshiri

I know, as sad as it is to say I just feel a complete disconnection to Everton at the minute.

Top to bottom lack of direction and no sense of harmony between Everton as a club/business and the fans. Proper depressing.
Agree with you mate. Tonight result and I’m not even bothered just accepting is all we do right now. Totally depressing the situation at the club right now. But it’s us fans who suffer not the players or staff who are paid stupid money. Just want to say fair play to the travelling blues tonight.

and there’s nothing to be done about it. Just utterly dependent on them making one crucial appointment right and then the smaller stuff coming together from there. With luck one day they will land that key change.

let’s face it, they should’ve binned Moyes in one of the seasons before he walked if we were any way upwardly mobile

and after binning him they should’ve started the next era with somebody more ambitious than “next average prem league manager that has a good patch”

I think lots of other clubs would have gone in a different direction to the paths we have taken in the last 10yrs whether under blue bill or Moshiri

the Moyes kenwright era suited each other to the ground, one was building his name as miracle worker with no funds and the other didn’t need to worry because the ship was in safe hands

the club is an utter farce, it’s been on a downward spiral since the PL started. It’s always lacked leadership and a decisive leader

now we have an utter moron at the wheel it seems. I’ve supported moshiri since day 1, but by god has he ruined us with his decision making

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.