2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an awful tactic. None of them had a clue who they were picking up. The runs from midfield crippled us so easily.
Imagine playing a high line with slow a$$ defenders against one of the fastest attacking teams on the planet. If we defended at our 18 yard line instead of 35-40 yards Liverpool don't score at least 3 of those goals.

Will definitely be sacked tonight or more likely tomorrow, i have no doubts about it. A bigger concern for me now is that Moshiri will have not planned for this and will now panic with us being in the relegation zone and bring in a complete tosser like Moyes just to try and stay in the premier league. It is a never ending rinse and repeat with the tosspots who are in charge of this club. Nothing will ever change until they are changed.
Yeah can’t see him being in charge on Saturday the atmosphere will be toxic before kick off. Well brands will have a list as all DOF should have at all times. Just needs to be the right one for god sake. That decision should only lay with brands who is the only football man at the board level.

Keane gets done about 3 or 4 times a game from a long ball

Yet we pushed up and let them playing ball after long ball after long ball

It was the worst defending I've ever seen that. It was like watching one of them charity games on the telly where they have a mix if professional footy players and Hollyoaks actors

lol it really was like Hollyoaks actors wasn't it lol

I'm far from cheerful Dave, all the anger was knocked out of me years ago by this inept board. I'm just punch drunk these days. Tonight's result was so easy to predict given the state we're in.

I cant understand that. You still follow Everton, and if you have a pulse you must be furious with this.

Betting suspended on next manager to go.

Screenshot_20191204-224304_Sky Bet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.