Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't cope with long balls and movement. Lads if we had a striker of just a decent std we would have scored more. Massive problem for us and the future manager.
Richarlison is a striker of a decent standard. Silva's main failure is not getting the most out of our attacking players IMO.

Stop having a hissy fit. You said he played well and I said he didn't and you starting moaning even though I said you are entitled to your opinion.
I'm not having a "hissy fit", I'm not moaning either, although perhaps if you stopped assuming I'm your mate and a lad I would take your opinion a bit more seriously. If I want to pick a player as MoM it's not your place to criticise it here. Call me a tosser under your breath if you like but keep your personal opinion of me to yourself.

I'm not having a "hissy fit", I'm not moaning either, although perhaps if you stopped assuming I'm your mate and a lad I would take your opinion a bit more seriously. If I want to pick a player as MoM it's not your place to criticise it here. Call me a tosser under your breath if you like but keep your personal opinion of me to yourself.
Hahaha go to bed. Pretty sure I said you can have your opinion, I just don't agree with it like many others and you are going off on one. Embarrassing yourself.

Are we any better off?

Sorry mate but whenever Martinez name comes up I keep thinking about his phenomenal post match observations and losing games that we were 2-0 up in.

He brought in players like Alcaraz and persisted with Howard when it clearly wasn't working, and worst of all I blame him for the "nicey nicey" attitude at the club now which really is killing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back