Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were unlucky today
I don’t think Leicester even deserved a point to be honest
Can’t believe how much they dive and cheat
Midfield the problem for us
Davis done some good things but he’s far too slow
He lost the ball twice for their goals but had no support behind him
Seems to be a sicker every week follow us though. Even that muppet Carragher said everton always let you down
Just feel so cheesed off

Leicester had 70% possession mate, they had 16 attempts on goal to our 11 attempts, and they had 6 shots on target to our 3 shots on target.

he did get forward a lot, since they had no protective cover for Chilwell. But he should have done more with the ball in that 20 minute period at the start of the second half. Coleman would have taken the ball 5 or 10 yards further before putting the crosses in. Sidibe's crosses looked more out of hope. There again, when the only target for your crosses is the totally uselsss Calvert-Lewin it can only ever be in hope .

Loved him getting in behind, moving into a good position, looking up and seeing absolutely nothing worth crossing a ball to because our attackers couldn’t lose a man if they were Katie Price.

he did get forward a lot, since they had no protective cover for Chilwell. But he should have done more with the ball in that 20 minute period at the start of the second half. Coleman would have taken the ball 5 or 10 yards further before putting the crosses in. Sidibe's crosses looked more out of hope. There again, when the only target for your crosses is the totally uselsss Calvert-Lewin it can only ever be in hope .

Coleman would have ran with his arms and mouth wide open hit the first man with his attempt of a cross and then shouted at someone else

Leicester had 70% possession mate, they had 16 attempts on goal to our 11 attempts, and they had 6 shots on target to our 3 shots on target.
I think that a draw would have been the right result, I don't think we deserved to lose and they didn't deserve to win.
But, that is what happens where one team is full of confidence and the other isn't.

There was nothing wrong with him in injury time yet he stayed down like he’d been shot. All that ever does is add time on for the chasing team. Ridiculous.

That is what I am trying to puzzle out.

Was he injured or was he just wasting time?

Did he come back on the pitch or was he the one who was subbed for Bernie?

Coleman would have been no better mate. He'd have hit the byline and hten tried to do a pointless looped chip into the six yard box for the keeper to claim.

Shame really as if Coleman had been a good crosser of a ball in his career would be up there with the best when at his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.