Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought we were unlucky today
I don’t think Leicester even deserved a point to be honest
Can’t believe how much they dive and cheat
Midfield the problem for us
Davis done some good things but he’s far too slow
He lost the ball twice for their goals but had no support behind him
Seems to be a sicker every week follow us though. Even that muppet Carragher said everton always let you down
Just feel so cheesed off

Rubbish last week but class today.

I think with him playing with 3 centre backs todsy it gave him a lot more freedom and didnt worry about standing ahead of the offside line.

Needs to be at that level or thereabouts when we have 4 at the back

The club will speak to him like “so Djibril we’ve got a to buy clause in the contract how do you feel about maybe staying?”

He will reply by vomiting absolutely everywhere like something out of Little Britain.

I think with him playing with 3 centre backs todsy it gave him a lot more freedom and didnt worry about standing ahead of the offside line.

Was thinking that too, though he still managed to save us at the back more than a few times.

Needs a proper shave though.

Needs to be at that level or thereabouts when we have 4 at the back

We've always had the full backs that would work in a 3/5back (depending on the state of play). Never had a manager who wants to stray from the awful 4231

Excellent going forward, 3 at the back definitely suits his game more because he's well more of a threat attacking compared to his defending.

My man of the match today and if we had a half decent striker in the box it probably would have had a couple of more assists

Status
Not open for further replies.