Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone has the balls to sack this complete and utter fraud, we’re in really danger of going down.
Can’t and doesn’t make changes quick enough.
The change Rogers made won them the game, the fact that our [Poor language removed] manger left Davies on, meant we lost it.
Stick with this fraud at our peril
Look a Father Teds right hand man......remind you of anyone?

When you get in a downward spiral like this, the danger is your better players will want out, as they know other clubs will be interested. We have about 4 in that category. OK, maybe 2.

Unless someone has the balls to sack this complete and utter fraud, we’re in really danger of going down.
The change Rogers made won them the game, the fact that our [Poor language removed] manger left Davies on, meant we lost it.

That's all well and good but this squad is also extremely poor.

Not this poor, like. But it's not good.

we get smart price managers versus m and s managers

the sad thing is was anybody surprised or even annoyed when they scored. the whole life has been sucked out of the fanbase at this stage.
Yes I was very angry because the goal was so very preventable, starting with keeping the ball in their halfwith so little time to play, just kick it into the corners at that stage of the game, so little thought and acres of panic.

I went for Moise Kean as he gives me a bit of hope.

If he hadn’t come on, I would have voted for Sidibe, whom was as good this week as he was bad last week.

Like I've said earlier, I really don't believe it's poor in the sense that most people suspect it to be; they're performing poorly, but there is quality within the squad.

Pickford (ish), Digne, Mina, Bernard, Gomes and Richarlison are all solid players and could perform better under a different manager; the rest are mainly average.

Don't get me wrong, we can't rely on just a few certain players and some of the other squad members need replacing, however it's not as bad as people suggest.

A new manager with their impetus and suitable coaching/new ideas could easily turn this squad around: just look last year at their potential.

Like I've said earlier, I really don't believe it's poor in the sense that most people suspect it to be; they're performing poorly, but there is quality within the squad.

Pickford (ish), Digne, Mina, Bernard, Gomes and Richarlison are all solid players and could perform better under a different manager; the rest are mainly average.

Don't get me wrong, we can't rely on just a few certain players and some of the other squad members need replacing, however it's not as bad as people suggest.

A new manager with their impetus and suitable coaching/new ideas could easily turn this squad around: just look last year at their potential.
This squad can and should be top half EASILY, The Premier league is utter gash apart from two teams (Not Leicester) but we've just decided to be crap too, A combination of a crap manager/injuries and a few brain cells in the first team is costing us big time.

For me poor starting lineup, case of siege mentality to keep them out. Best way to do that is go for them but 3 cb's? Two subs with 12 minutes to go, a bit late IMB.

Silva just has not got a clue.

For me poor starting lineup, case of siege mentality to keep them out. Best way to do that is go for them but 3 cb's? Two subs with 12 minutes to go, a bit late IMB.

Silva just has not got a clue.

By all accounts we were okay with the 352 as the radio suggested. We were fine for the most part until 5mins before the goal when we wasted opportunities and then conceded. As always, the issue mainly comes after we get a set back. The players can't recover. Dont think it is the system/formation at that point, all comes down to players having no confidence and no belief in turning it around.

Even against Norwich, we were on top and looking likely to score for 5-10mins before the first goal and suddenly they score the players heads drop and it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.