January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having bought Moise Kean, a 19 year who scored goals at Juve, Silva then fails to give him
a run.

Silva has also failed to give debuts to any of the young players be they Gordon or anybody else.

Precisely which players (aside from Kean/Gordon) should Silva be playing?

Im all ears...

Everton, the club, will make an offer of €35 million for Everton, the player, will be official in the coming hours. Negotiation was started in London this week, through Kia Joorabchian.

Course you do.

He's an absolute donkey.

He’s supposed to be quite reliable him too, would be very happy with that signing, especially at that price

Out interest why?
I like Morelos.
It's been a little while since I read about him but I remember seeing that he's a high volume shooter from not great areas which works fine at Rangers when you're better than everyone you are playing. But for us it probably wouldn't go as great. There's also just the general question of how good he is since it is the Scottish league. Wasn't Gary Hooper lighting that league up too once upon a time? They need to be exceptional talents for me to see it as worthwhile.

Good commercial opportunity too, lashing Everton on the back of Everton kits
We've had lots of great commercial opportunities to make the most of players... and failed miserably.
What did we do to maximise upon Landon Donovan and Tim Howard in the US, what have we done to maximise on Pienaar and Cahill in RSA and Australia ?

No???????

Havent really watched him play bar 5minutes for Brazil once.

His comb-over offends me deeply tho C.

EvertonCopaAmerica2019-2.jpg

The utter state.

We've had lots of great commercial opportunities to make the most of players... and failed miserably.
What did we do to maximise upon Landon Donovan and Tim Howard in the US, what have we done to maximise on Pienaar and Cahill in RSA and Australia ?

It wasn't all that serious tbh And

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.