January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see it myself...see my last post...if we started with this:

Iwobi
Kean Richarlson Bernard
Bar DCL / Gordon who else do we have to come in on roation for any of them aside from dross like Walcott, Sigurdsson and Tosun?

I think we need 2 players pushing for every position and weve got those 4 in and need to bring in 2 more to add to DCL / Gordon.

By my estimations

Pickford / Lossl / Virginia
Digne / Mina / Holgate / Kenny
Gbamin / Gomes / Davies
Iwobi / Bernard / Richarlison / Kean / DCL

Thats 15 players / 16 including Gordon.

Pickford
??? ??? Mina Digne
Gbamin Gomes
Iwobi
Kean Richarlison Bernard

Lossl
Kenny Holgate ??? ???
Davies ???
???
??? DCL ???
8 players short
6 if including Gordon and Gibson
We'll be unstoppable in the championship next year.

We have Bernie, Iwobi, Rico and Kean who can all play wide.

Iceland and Walcott at a pinch.

The last place I would be looking to strengthen is out wide.

Yes we need attacking options and if hes available for such a fee it makes "sense", cant say ive watched the boy so not sure if hes any good, but hes very highly rated.

Anyway, be very shocked if theres anything in this.

if you read the tweet, it says Everton will make an official BID in the next few hours.
Could be that Richy is viewed as a CF which would leave this new lad and Bernard as out and out LWs with Siggy and Iwobi at 10 then Richy and Kean as CFs but also being the back up options at LW and RW. Or flip side, we're selling Bernard or Richy come summer.

Cant see it myself...see my last post...if we started with this:

Iwobi
Kean Richarlson Bernard
Bar DCL / Gordon who else do we have to come in on roation for any of them aside from dross like Walcott, Sigurdsson and Tosun?

I think we need 2 players pushing for every position and weve got those 4 in and need to bring in 2 more to add to DCL / Gordon.

By my estimations

Pickford / Lossl / Virginia
Digne / Mina / Holgate / Kenny
Gbamin / Gomes / Davies
Iwobi / Bernard / Richarlison / Kean / DCL

Thats 15 players / 16 including Gordon.

Pickford
??? ??? Mina Digne
Gbamin Gomes
Iwobi
Kean Richarlison Bernard

Lossl
Kenny Holgate ??? ???
Davies ???
???
??? DCL ???
8 players short
6 if including Gordon and Gibson

I can't see us spending the sorts of figures mentioned on a lad who's back up.

I know you really like Richarlinson, and I do too, but we've been linked with a couple of additional South American players (forwards) and I just wonder if they feel if Richarlinson goes we can get 2 or 3 in in other positions?

Could be that Richy is viewed as a CF which would leave this new lad and Bernard as out and out LWs with Siggy and Iwobi at 10 then Richy and Kean as CFs but also being the back up options at LW and RW. Or flip side, we're selling Bernard or Richy come summer.

Cant see how anybody still thinks Rico can play as a number 9 myself.

I know you really like Richarlinson, and I do too, but we've been linked with a couple of additional South American players (forwards) and I just wonder if they feel if Richarlinson goes we can get 2 or 3 in in other positions?
in January.

Dont think he would be backup...i think we would be rotating him onto the right/left.

As an example...

Richarlison / Kean = Right
Bernard / Everton = Left
??? / DCL = Centre
Iwobi / Gordon? = Attacking midfield

That starts looking quite tasty if we sign a class forward.

I dont believe the rumours about the River Plate forward...Gabigol would be €25mil so may be true.

Everton + Gabigol €60mil which is the same as Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.