Serious contenders??

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i would take Moyes right now, till the end of the season. We can't defend whatsoever at the moment, he would at least make us difficult to beat, whereas now we are simply rubbish and can get beaten by most anyone. It would give us time to find hopefully the right man, although the pond we are fishing in isn't large, which makes the task all the more harder. I don't think Eddie Howe is the answer, and tbh i can't see us accepting Rafael... because of them, who else is there at the moment? Moyes had west ham playing ok when he was there and they comfortably escaped. He knows us, yes we know him, yes times have moved on, his record with larger purchases wasn't great, but then he can't surely do any worse right now in that respect, after weve blown circa £400 Mill on dross... the one or two exceptions.

Just my twopeneth... Moyes for me till the end of the season.
The one problem tho is moyes Probably Won’t accept till the end of the season. He will want at least 2 years maybe 3. Or assurances that he gets contract extension an the end of the season. He will make us harder to beat I have no doubt but going forward he ain’t the one for me just my opinion like.

They currently have 2 more points than an Everton side having its worst season for a long, long time.

I mean.

They have an 11,000 seater stadium, half of their 1st team are players that Howe got promoted from League One with and they have been in the Prem barely 4 years.

Incredibly shrewd in the transfer market, largely buying from the lower leagues. Youngest average team in the Prem. Fast paced, pressing Football. Big Everton fan.

Shocking that some fans think we’re “above” him. Wouldn’t surprise me if Arsenal went for him. Will definitely manage a top six club or England next few years.

They have an 11,000 seater stadium, half of their 1st team are players that Howe got promoted from League One with and they have been in the Prem barely 4 years.

Incredibly shrewd in the transfer market, largely buying from the lower leagues. Youngest average team in the Prem. Fast paced, pressing Football. Big Everton fan.

Shocking that some fans think we’re “above” him. Wouldn’t surprise me if Arsenal went for him. Will definitely manage a top six club or England next few years.

LOL

Can see at some point somebody giving him a chance up the ladder, but it will be a massive mistake.

Im willing to bet that he never wins a trophy in his whole career.

And stop saying hes an Everton fan, hes not, hes openly admitted he supported about 5 teams when he was younger.

Hes done ok with Bournemouth, but all hes done is keep them in the league, I mean that is the pinnacle of his achievements.

He`s not a new poster.

I`ll give you some clues :

He lives in his mums box room.
He lives on white cider and pot noodles.
The body of his last girlfriend has never been found.
He has relations with his rescue dog.

Ring any bells ?
No o_O
It can't be... can it ? :Blink:
Surely not ? :eek:
I'm not sure I could cope with another period name changing and setting polls, enough on me plate with MotM polls.:)

Why the heck would Arsenal want leaky Eddie? They want top 6 not mid table mediocrity. Don't want us turning into the rs reserves either. Done ok with Bournemouth, but that's his limit imo.

The one problem tho is moyes Probably Won’t accept till the end of the season. He will want at least 2 years maybe 3. Or assurances that he gets contract extension an the end of the season. He will make us harder to beat I have no doubt but going forward he ain’t the one for me just my opinion like.

Fair do’s - don’t disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.