Serious contenders??

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i would take Moyes right now, till the end of the season. We can't defend whatsoever at the moment, he would at least make us difficult to beat, whereas now we are simply rubbish and can get beaten by most anyone. It would give us time to find hopefully the right man, although the pond we are fishing in isn't large, which makes the task all the more harder. I don't think Eddie Howe is the answer, and tbh i can't see us accepting Rafael... because of them, who else is there at the moment? Moyes had west ham playing ok when he was there and they comfortably escaped. He knows us, yes we know him, yes times have moved on, his record with larger purchases wasn't great, but then he can't surely do any worse right now in that respect, after weve blown circa £400 Mill on dross... the one or two exceptions.

Just my twopeneth... Moyes for me till the end of the season.

Well that big boy reply was like something I’d of said in school, No need to get all upperty mate, I apologised for nailing your ma ages ago let it go, your must of found out about the mrs as well I take it? My bad.

Criticizing a post saying its something you would of said in school, yet your next sentence was about nailing his mum and his missus.

Yikes

Sean Dyche.

Knows the Prem
Hungry to succeed
Takes no shte from the RS
Takes no shte from players
Gets the best out of monkey footballers
Simeone with a skinhead
Not only a terrible shout but not quite certain what point 5 means........sounds like something Ron Atkinson would say.

to be honest i would take Moyes right now, till the end of the season. We can't defend whatsoever at the moment, he would at least make us difficult to beat, whereas now we are simply rubbish and can get beaten by most anyone. It would give us time to find hopefully the right man, although the pond we are fishing in isn't large, which makes the task all the more harder. I don't think Eddie Howe is the answer, and tbh i can't see us accepting Rafael... because of them, who else is there at the moment? Moyes had west ham playing ok when he was there and they comfortably escaped. He knows us, yes we know him, yes times have moved on, his record with larger purchases wasn't great, but then he can't surely do any worse right now in that respect, after weve blown circa £400 Mill on dross... the one or two exceptions.

I'm not advocating Benitez,but don't get the won't accept him.We accepted quite a few of their ex-players over the years with some very good outcomes.

He`s not a new poster.

I`ll give you some clues :

He lives in his mums box room.
He lives on white cider and pot noodles.
The body of his last girlfriend has never been found.
He has relations with his rescue dog.

Ring any bells ?
I feel like the answer could be in the form of a Venn diagram. The circles representing tramp, banned and Quasimodo look-a-like and sworn enemy of goth photographers all overlap over one individual.

Who could it be...?

I feel like the answer could be in the form of a Venn diagram. The circles representing tramp, banned and Quasimodo look-a-like and sworn enemy of high photographers all overlap over one individual.

Who could it be...?

A94F92D5-68ED-4DFF-89F4-C27880A514AB.jpeg

Best of three ?

Not only a terrible shout but not quite certain what point 5 means........sounds like something Ron Atkinson would say.
I'm so old ..... imagine having to explain monkey footballer is just ridicule of poorly skilled footballers per se. Never even crossed my mind someone would pull the racist card

Monstrous myth that Moyes was some kind of master organiser of defences he just sent the whole 11 out to defend as a primary objective. Not that it stopped regular exposure of the back 4 when teams got at them. Plus I doubt the present squad have the requisite mentality of Phil Neville and co who could do little more than sit in their own half.

It says it all that Moyes most progressive attacking option came via a full back, Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.