2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact all the talk is moyes shows that Kenwright and Moshiri are running the show and Brands has no say on managers.

Ive done it in my head Tim.

Ive looked at all our options and the 1 man I cant look past is David Moyes sadly.

Now I would hope Brands knows more than me, my God we all better hope so, but do the options in your head Tim, see which name you cant hide from.

Marcel's current points prediction for December....

images

At what point does his decision to retain Marco Silva become negligent?

At 3.00pm yesterday.

This whole forum recognize that if Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson are in the starting lineup then the buildup play and attack will be painfully slow if evident at all.
Silva has demonstrated what all the other reject managers have demonstrated.....an inability to change things, and stuck with their favourite players and formation even when it was detrimental to the team and results.

I have been an avid advocate of Brands on here and would now like to see him step up and provide a solution to the difficulties that we face, as clearly this falls within his job remit. Silva demonstrated yesterday that he is tactically inept with team selection and use of substitutions and to retain Silva any longer would be negligent on Brands behalf. Time to earn your crust Mr Brands.

If the manager isnt utilising the players then of course im going to point at Silva.

He bought us a whole new midfield in the summer and all 3 of them are injured.
He bought us a brand new striker, who is being kept on the bench
He hasnt bought us a single bad player, we could make our money back on every signing hes made, no money wasted
He bought us the best LB in the world

After 3 transfer windows we are pretty much where I expected us to be.

So I will give him 8/10.
They;re not good enough, that's why

Kean = crap
Gbamin = crap
Delph = crap
Iwobi = crap

Status
Not open for further replies.