• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how hes a loser in your eyes yet is literally the only Everton manager to do anything of note since 95 yet Bobby is held in such high regard.

We throw money around like theres no tomorrow when it comes to players. We need to do the same with the next mamager and bring someone in who is proven, has won medals. Moyes isnt the long term answer but neither is Silva, if its a choice between the two id rather have someone who knows the club and instills a bit of discipline than a guy who is proven st getting relegated and having all the excuses under the sun.

Heard Silva said something like "we need to consider what is right for the club and for me" or to that extent after the game. He wants out imo, he knows hes out of his depth. That man is the definition of a loser.
He's won nothing...zip, nada, nix, nought, zero. That's why he's a loser.

Not good enough for Man United, Sunderland, Real Sociedad and West Ham United, but some, who need to give their head a good wobble, would take him back ?

If Moyes is the answer, then the question is plainly "Which has-been do you least object to being in charge ?"
I think NO...but UTD did not give him a chance and WHU binned him when he did OK. Sunderland is certain death for everyone so ignore. But no, his time is gone.

He's won nothing...zip, nada, nix, nought, zero. That's why he's a loser.

I think it's a little harsh Dave. We've seen, either with lots of money we are miles off winning anything under the current board. The job he did here was good (albeit elements of his management style not so much). The big risk for Moyes are two fold, namely that he is typecast into a particular time and club to do well.

Football has moved on a lot in the past 5-6 years. Probably the one area of his strength, having a team working hard and pressing has now become commonplace across all teams. I worry how big an adverting fitness and defensive stability will be. The club has also moved on. It's worth noting with Moyes, nearly 4 years in and we had really stood still (albeit with 2 very good seasons). He won't get 4 seasons now with our fan base.

Really, really bad feeling the clowns are going to bring Moyes in under the guise as interim.

Will be as dark a day as Allardyce.

At least Allardyce I knew was temporary.

Moyes will be trial/view to permanent.

Really, really bad feeling the clowns are going to bring Moyes in under the guise as interim.

Keep us ticking over until the ground is sorted.

He got us top 4...but I agree we need to appoint Diego Simeone this evening.

Still no, nor FSW, Hughes.
Like we have a say in the matter
Teary Bill will have his mate back for the Derby.

Bielsa...though why anybody in their right mind would go near the job is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.