2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers is doing ok, but lets see if he keeps it up before we hail him the messiah.

They made a good appointment, but they have had their fair share of terrible managers as well.
True point being he's leagues above the chump we have and they actually had a plan to improve. We are a circus.

Ok, so even if we put aside the fact that he’s a blert who spent years badmouthing our club... he’s currently earning 3-4x the highest salary we’ve ever paid a manager...
A manager who badmouted his clubs rivals is how winners in sports work.

I wish we had a manager who'd badmouted the RS but since this club is run by utter losers who'd never do or condone that I'd just take a proven winner who will talk our club up NOW. I don't care what he said in the past, clinging to past vendettas and letting our hatred for the RS cloud our judgment will only hurt the club.

As for the wages thing? It'll be a lot cheaper to pay big wages to a proven winner of a manager then keep paying severance payments to crap ones every time we sack our leastest managerial failure.

Lets see how good their plan is if Vardy gets injured.

But yeah Leicester are currently doing very well, as I said a few weeks ago, if he maintains it, consider me very impressed.
He's a better manager than Silva it was always obvious to me. Not that I like him very much. My point is Leiceister are an example of a well run club with leadership. We are not.

He's a better manager than Silva it was always obvious to me. Not that I like him very much. My point is Leiceister are an example of a well run club with leadership. We are not.

Leicester have a 20 goal a season striker. That makes a whole lot of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.