2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just got connected to wifi in our apartment in Spain (via the longest password ever concocted), after flying in from John Lennon this afternoon and could scarcely believe my eyes when I saw the score. This is beyond embarrassing now.

“We started to be afraid and that was the problem," Silva said. "You can never, ever, ever be afraid to play football."

Just gtfo of my club please.

Honestly the best defense I have for him retaining his position now is that the alternatives aren't exactly world beaters.

That's it. I'm just so tired now. We have been here too many times recently and it destroys your faith in the club to ever get things right.

Have just got connected to wifi in our apartment in Spain (via the longest password ever concocted), after flying in from John Lennon this afternoon and could scarcely believe my eyes when I saw the score. This is beyond embarrassing now.

“We started to be afraid and that was the problem," Silva said. "You can never, ever, ever be afraid to play football."

Just gtfo of my club please.

At least you're in Spain, the rest of us will get pissed wet through this week while Kopites laugh at us.

Lets see how good their plan is if Vardy gets injured.

But yeah Leicester are currently doing very well, as I said a few weeks ago, if he maintains it, consider me very impressed.
Yes you did say something along the lines of “let’s see how they’re doing in a few weeks “. Well last time I looked, they’re still winning. Oh, and Vardy is never injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.