2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens to Marco, it's embarrassing that we've become a club that sings 'sacked in the morning' at their own manager.
Why do you think that?
He's only an employee of the football club we all support, who's doing a terrible job with little sign of improving.
We don't owe any loyalty to him or the individual players, they all come and go, it's only the club that's permanent. If they aren't performing to an acceptable standard they deserve to be told. It's just a pity no one within the club has the spine to sort it out.

Yes I agree , but let's not go backwards in appointing DM .....
Hes failed in his other jobs in management, we need new blood to start a revolution!
Not that keen on Moyes but would anyone better take over? Would he stabilise us until the summer? Surely Brands must have an idea? We are hopeless where is the plan? Spurs sack Poch and have Jose lined up. Our board just sits on its hands hoping.

Its so painfully obvious that we should just get rid of Silva and replace him with Benitez now that it's making my head hurt that the club haven't already done it.

FFS, how bad do things have to get before he's sacked?

We've got some proper humpings coming in the next few weeks and it might be helpful if we had a manager who had a clue what he was doing and was able to limit the damage that will inevitably come.

We will need a stop gap, a top manager atm will more than likely be in a job, so Moyes for 6 months does sort of work. But there should be no sentiment, any extension shouldn’t be done just because of what come before. But I don’t think anyone would complain if he did amazing. But that’s would be his big test.

Someone like Guus Hiddink would be great.But i hope the board can persuade Pochettino to take the job.Why wouldn't he come to us?We are a bigger club than Spurs after all!lol @Yid4life

Its so painfully obvious that we should just get rid of Silva and replace him with Benitez now that it's making my head hurt that the club haven't already done it.

FFS, how bad do things have to get before he's sacked?

We've got some proper humpings coming in the next few weeks and it might be helpful if we had a manager who had a clue what he was doing and was able to limit the damage that will inevitably come.
Ok, so even if we put aside the fact that he’s a blert who spent years badmouthing our club... he’s currently earning 3-4x the highest salary we’ve ever paid a manager...

Only way things will change is if the fans stay away.

Scare the hell out of the board just as they are about to build a new 52k ground the attendances start to drop.

The only way things will change at this club outside of Usmanov coming on board and booting Kenwright down the road.

No mate, it doesn't have to be that way at all and it won't end that way.

Silva and the players are under performing. He'll be sacked because of that and that alone.

It won't need Evertonians not turning up to games to show the disapproval, that was shown at full time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.