Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you will.
No one is happy with things.
But constantly moaning and whingeing on here . What do you get out of it .

Nothing at present like the majority of fans who go the game - its a routine and a few hours with your mates away from the missus. Im not a gloryhunter so im not in it for "getting something out of it".

If you are then fair enough - the club get enough out of my pocket every season. They'll get my applause to go with it when they start acting like a club with a plan.

Nothing at present like the majority of fans who go the game - its a routine and a few hours with your mates away from the missus. Im not a gloryhunter so im not in it for "getting something out of it".

If you are then fair enough - the club get enough out of my pocket every season. They'll get my applause to go with it when they start acting like a club with a plan.
I was asking what you get out of coming a forum posting negative comments all the time.
If it is causing you that much stress I'd find a new hobby. Or a new missus .

I was asking what you get out of coming a forum posting negative comments all the time.
If it is causing you that much stress I'd find a new hobby. Or a new missus .

I'll post positive comments when the club give me something positive to comment on.

Go through my posts in the stadium thread and you'll see me being very positive as its the only thing thats positive at the club at present.

If you want to put a brave face on things fair enough but I cant get much excitement with the club at present - we have a buffoon owner, proven failure chairman, uninspiring manager who lets officials take the mic & a bunch of coward players who have little to no fight in them.

I loved it under Moyes - as whilst we won nothing you had a tough as old boots manager and a squad of players who put in a shift who you could relate to and get behind.

The club puts the effort in and im happy - whereas they have done the bare minimum for years now and it reflects in our garbage performances season after season.

I'd like to see an early Davies goal and a late Kean goal for the win, please, and a clean sheet and maybe a sandwich.

I'll post positive comments when the club give me something positive to comment on.

Go through my posts in the stadium thread and you'll see me being very positive as its the only thing that's positive at the club at present.

If you want to put a brave face on things fair enough but I cant get much excitement with the club at present - we have a buffoon owner, proven failure chairman, uninspiring manager who lets officials take the mic & a bunch of coward players who have little to no fight in them.

I loved it under Moyes - as whilst we won nothing you had a tough as old boots manager and a squad of players who put in a shift who you could relate to and get behind.

The club puts the effort in and im happy - whereas they have done the bare minimum for years now and it reflects in our garbage performances season after season.
Nailed it, unfortunately...

Giving Moshiri a pass though, as he has put in the money and looks like we could have a new stadium.

Just sad that his advisors suck lemons; new managers (Koeman, Allardyce, Silva), and players (Sigerderlin, Tosun, Rooney, the bald centre forward, Keane; could add more but that would require more thought and I'm tired) who are ostensibly a load of rubbish with little soft centred wine gums for hearts.

A clean sheet and perhaps a 2 nil win will do just fine for me. Momentum will be key post an extended international break and off the back of 3-4 improved performances. Achieve this and leicester is not as daunting.

A presenter on my 24/7 Premier League channel interviewed Mason Holgate and DCL earlier this week and both were very impressive in talking
about Everton's shaky start to the season. Both were very confident that things will improve.
The interviewer, whose name I've forgotten, came up with the statistic that only Liverpool has a better home record than Everton in the Premier League
since March. I don't think that's correct because I think Man City's would be better, although I haven't got their stats , but my point is that the doom and gloom
merchants here are fearing the worst in the match against Norwich even though their away record is appalling, they've scored two away goals and are at
the bottom of the league. I, for one will be very surprised if Everton doesn't win this match.

A presenter on my 24/7 Premier League channel interviewed Mason Holgate and DCL earlier this week and both were very impressive in talking
about Everton's shaky start to the season. Both were very confident that things will improve.
The interviewer, whose name I've forgotten, came up with the statistic that only Liverpool has a better home record than Everton in the Premier League
since March. I don't think that's correct because I think Man City's would be better, although I haven't got their stats , but my point is that the doom and gloom
merchants here are fearing the worst in the match against Norwich even though their away record is appalling, they've scored two away goals and are at
the bottom of the league. I, for one will be very surprised if Everton doesn't win this match.
Everton 23 points from 11 games - [including and since mersey derby 3rd march]
city 25 points from 10 games - [including and since watford 9th march]

Status
Not open for further replies.