Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s proponents cite a maxim ‘it’s a fine line between pleasure and pain’. Personally speaking, It’s not a practice that spins my sexual wheels; but any masochistic urges that possibly may inhabit my subconscious, are fully satiated by my supporting Everton.

I think we all have our own personal straight jacket In our wardrobes, name tags and all (-:

'You dont have to be nuts to support Everton but it sure as hell helps'

Tbf he's got a point.

Bloke chops and changes most weeks its just his favourites he keeps in the side most of the time.
What favourites. He dropped Coleman, sigurdsson, Keane.
Injuries forced him to change lately.
He made one change from west ham to Brighton as mina was injured.
Bernard and Gomes injuries led to more enforced changes .
He didn't make 4 or 5 changes for the sake of it . So stop been a bell like Charlie

What favourites. He dropped Coleman, sigurdsson, Keane.
Injuries forced him to change lately.
He made one change from west ham to Brighton as mina was injured.
Bernard and Gomes injuries led to more enforced changes .
He didn't make 4 or 5 changes for the sake of it . So stop been a bell like Charlie

Richarlison has played RW, ST and now LW

Iwobi has played LW then CAM now on the bench

DCL started the season up top, Kean got one game, then Richarlison up top then the frozen out Tosun.

If you dont believe he constantly messes around with the team you're watching a different Everton to me.

Take Leicester and Wolves and you see two sides with a recognised system & philosophy - this fella still doesnt know his best side 18 months in.

Tbf he's got a point.

Bloke chops and changes most weeks its just his favourites he keeps in the side most of the time.
He’s at least got the bottle to bin “his favourites “ when the need arises. Captain Coleman, Sigurdsson, Keane. And to a lesser extent Schniderlin. Previously, he’s dropped Baines, Richarlison, Bernard, Iwobi, Davies, Walcott, DCL, Tosun and Kean. So not sure who you think his favourites are, save for our regular best player Digne.....and maybe Pickford.

DCL started the season up top, Kean got one game, then Richarlison up top then the frozen out Tosun.

If you dont believe he constantly messes around with the team you're watching a different Everton to me.

Take Leicester and Wolves and you see two sides with a recognised system & philosophy - this fella still doesnt know his best side 18 months in.

73A6BD5E-0B02-47B7-8112-485AAC55B0B1.jpeg

Almost everyone is watching a different everton to you mate
You are negative about every aspect of the club and seem to gain pleasure in it .
I honestly dont know why you bother with it at all .

I agreee with you! I think that Gomes fella should still command a starting berth, there's absolutely no need to change a midfield just because of an ankle being all flopilly dopilly - he's got 2 yanno!

Almost everyone is watching a different everton to you mate
You are negative about every aspect of the club and seem to gain pleasure in it .
I honestly dont know why you bother with it at all .

Yeah im just playing with myself in joy seeing the club sat in 15th on the back of the last 5 seasons of absolute garbage with added Unsworth & Alladyce thrown in for good measure.

I'll be happy when the club sort their crap out - not pat them on the back for doing sod all but let us down.

Yeah im just playing with myself in joy seeing the club sat in 15th on the back of the last 5 seasons of absolute garbage with added Unsworth & Alladyce thrown in for good measure.

I'll be happy when the club sort their crap out - not pat them on the back for doing sod all but let us down.
I doubt you will.
No one is happy with things.
But constantly moaning and whingeing on here . What do you get out of it .

Status
Not open for further replies.