2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this Jean claude van kean garbage is true I'd ship him out. We don't need another lukaku voodoo situation or a fellaini and his arl feller. The dressing room mentality is fragile enough without more doubt thrown in.

There was loads of hype around Kean long before we were linked with him. It's certainly not something we created.

Really?! Don't mean this pejoratively, but that's more down to your own knowledge than whether Kean was well known before we signed him.

I don’t follow football in Europe to be honest, not a fan of CL either. I’d rather watch a Championship game. I know he was well known, but I’d rather judge him for us, we’ve bought many a so called big name and flopped. Equally we bought many a so called lesser player and they’ve done wellX

He continued: 'I don’t have a relationship with Raiola, I have never met him, I don’t think he even wants to see me.

'He demanded my son's power of attorney when he was 14 and together with my ex-wife he wanted to take him to England. At Everton, where he is playing now, he is not settling in well. I think he was supposed to wait a few more years before he had an experience abroad. If there is a possibility for him to come back to Italy, I hope he can do that, so as not to ruin him.'

'The story of the tractors? I believe in God and I believe in promises,' he explained. 'But if their word was a lie I can’t trust them anymore. They promised me two tractors and they still haven’t been given to me.

'When he was 14, Marotta (Giuseppe) called me and took him to Turin, he could have ended up in England. On that occasion he promised me two tractors, to help my brothers in exchange for signing him to Juventus.'

That’s all we need, everyone knows about Bill and his £20m lawnmowers........erm operating costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.