2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press will always link players who aren't playing with moves away. Especially if they're newer players and especially if it's the press of the country that player has just left. The Turkish media did it with Tosun.

It doesn't exactly fit with the hyper short-termism of most football supporters (not least Evertonians) but I'm relaxed about it long term. He'll take some time to settle in and then he'll get into the team consistently. Or he won't and we'll move him on and bring someone else of a similar age in.

Hes not warranted a start based on his performances when hes been given a chance. This season is not one to judge him on. Next season is when he comes in to his own...

Or goes back to Italy.
The problem is everyone is expecting him to be Lukaku 2.0.

He’s a completely different type of striker to Lukaku.

Once he settles in he will be fine.

You can tell he is a quality player by his footwork and technique. We've just been giving him rubbish service, pumping balls in to the box, which isn't really his game.

He is taking some time to adjust to the speed of the game but I think most of it is poor service and not being given a proper run in the team.

Or the manager is clueless and wont give him a fair crack of the whip.

Must say its an amusing thread to read through, Super Bloos throwing haymakers around in every direction not knowing if to slate anti Moise or Marco posters - funny yet tragic all at the same time.
Nice haymaker thrown there

It's elite top flight football. You don't just give players a game for the sake of it in the hope that they may do something.

People forget that managers see these players in training every single day. If Lookman couldn't displace a poorly performing Walcott then that's on Lookman, maybe he should have done more in training or with the limited minutes he did get. Give the manager no option. Same with Kean, his pathway to a regular role isn't that big of a mountain to climb really so if he wants that position then he needs to stake a claim for it.

Vlasic was slightly different as he got shipped out pretty much straight away. There must be a reason for that. Why would we get rid of him so quickly and why would he be willing to go to a much lower standard of league?

Mate he was doing exactly that when playing an abysmal Walcott for 3 months . Playing a player hoping he does something when he’s playing badly. So I don’t see the difference in dropping a crap player and playing a promising young player tbh... if the young player is crap then he’s basically providing as much as Walcott was anyway. At least you get to gauge the player and at 20 years old he is more likely to improve than a 29 year old Walcott. Vlasic left for game time and came out and said he hated playing for Sam because of the style of play... I accept a young player shouldn’t be saying that in the press but he was right wasn’t he. He left for a lower standard league to play games imo. Players that want to play and are talented and hungry are players we should want to keep. Better than super Kev, Morgan and bolasie that don’t care if they prey they just want $$$. Talented players will nearly always have ego and want to play and we need to learn how to manage such players or risk having a team full of DCL9’s

No idea how reliable this Spanish site is, but if I had to guess I'd say not in the slightest...

About as realiable as a Broken clock. Any player who shows any kind of promise is linked to Real Madrid in one of or all of the Spanish rags. To be fair, Madrid will probably have people watching every good or promising player on the Planet. So the media here will basically Tell everyone that it's going to rain tomorrow, evey day. When it eventually does rain, they harp on about how they broke the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.