New Everton Stadium Discussion

Come on Dave it's not like you to be so negative about this new stadium. I'm sure it will be fine. :p

It really grinds my gears that good Evertonians like @Jacko93 etc are pulled into the web of lies and deceit with each stadium scheme. I've had it with stadium schemes. There's no funding for it and it's a wing and a prayer as per usual. Every new scheme they come up with takes the piss out of a new generation of supporter who couldn't learn the lesson of the previous failed scheme/scam. It's disgraceful.

There won't be a ball officially kicked until Aug 2024, most, if not all of the team we have now will be gone.
Wether the replacements will be better or worse is anybody's guess though
Degsy, it will be absolutely fabulous, a world beating team of super stars with a few local Scousers in the team, my mates auntie reads the tea leaves in the bottom of cups, she read mine a few weeks ago, and that is precisely what she saw. The best news she gave me, from the tea leaves, was that there was no sight of Kenwright when we were presented with all the trophies, no sight whatsoever. The jinx will be lifted from our club, in the very near future.

With Destination Kirkby all the consultations had taken place and passed with flying colours.

The Inquiry still rejected it. We've seen nothing yet in terms of organised and concerted opposition to this. There will be. And let's face it; the club dont have the funding and it'll be a welcome ladder for them to climb down...just as it was at Kirkby.

It's an utter fantasy...worse than that: it's another huge con-trick perpetrated by EFC on their own fanbase. When on earth will people just stop believing their BS?

The preparation going into this makes Kirkby look like a school project.

Degsy, it will be absolutely fabulous, a world beating team of super stars with a few local Scousers in the team, my mates auntie reads the tea leaves in the bottom of cups, she read mine a few weeks ago, and that is precisely what she saw. The best news she gave me, from the tea leaves, was that there was no sight of Kenwright when we were presented with all the trophies, no sight whatsoever. The jinx will be lifted from our club, in the very near future.
I always was a believer in the benifits of a good cup of tea

Posted from day 1 that I didn't think it would happen! Still not sure about motives? BUT, stadium will need a successful team and I don't see that in the near future.

That old chestnut. Bit of context here; there will be Everton players playing at BMDin 100 years time whose great-grandparents have not yet been born.

It really grinds my gears that good Evertonians like @Jacko93 etc are pulled into the web of lies and deceit with each stadium scheme. I've had it with stadium schemes. There's no funding for it and it's a wing and a prayer as per usual. Every new scheme they come up with takes the piss out of a new generation of supporter who couldn't learn the lesson of the previous failed scheme/scam. It's disgraceful.

I'm sure we are big and ugly enough to handle it should it go south. If this was just Kenwright in charge I'd agree with you.

As for calling it in, it's a plot of empty space, is the waste works going to say it is blocking their view? Is the BM pub going to complain about light? I don't think so. The only reason for the objections would be the WHS situation, but surely the government would see this as a local issue what would bring more benefits to the city.

Where is BMD in relation to this?

about quarter mile to the left of the picture which you can’t see
That image is online with the MMA academy below

C9C555F7-C451-4585-BF53-D13ABC1220EB.jpeg