New Everton Stadium Discussion

Considering the amount of wham that got chatted in here about the design, the fact that 98% of respondents effectively signed off on it with approval is pretty telling.

If chatting WAM was a commodity then some on here would be seriously minted, especially with the rumours that it was off and what not.

The next stage will be telling and if planning permission is indeed submitted and granted then you can assume that the finance is in place and this will definitely happen.

Even Everton wouldn’t go to all this trouble spending what we already have to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes as has been implied on here.

Let's hope it does a better job this time.

JS111810414.jpg

actually caused by power washing the outer dock wall

I wonder if they’ll submit an outline planning application to expand the stadium to 62,000 once the full planning application goes in?
I'm guessing this is maybe the plan.
Transport will prob be the issue (number of people to disperse in a short time) so maybe these "light rail" plans will be significant?

PP will almost certainly consider this aspect so to get it through 52k will probably grease the wheels for now.

If chatting WAM was a commodity then some on here would be seriously minted, especially with the rumours that it was off and what not.

The next stage will be telling and if planning permission is indeed submitted and granted then you can assume that the finance is in place and this will definitely happen.

Even Everton wouldn’t go to all this trouble spending what we already have to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes as has been implied on here.

This latest release from the club should put a lot of the rumours to bed. They wouldn't be doubling down unless they had credible answers to the site clearance or financing, because they'd only be opening themselves up to embarrassment down the line. I think the PP will be submitted and granted and that should see the rumours subside.

Posted from day 1 that I didn't think it would happen! Still not sure about motives? BUT, stadium will need a successful team and I don't see that in the near future.

Power washing causes a massive sink hole on what should be solid ground?

gods honest truth, the contractors (who built T2) where doing work on the dock wall, under the water to smooth out the wall to allow vessels to berth close to the terminal. The pressure was to high and it blew out part of the wall which then caused the sink hole

It was the most expensive power washer ever for what they had to pay Peel