2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time an Everton player has been dropped from a squad for a lack of discipline? Drenthe?

There's also the question as to whether it's really over just being late, or is a general lack of application the reasoning behind why he's not getting the minutes?

Not good really, against a backdrop of some questioning over his character.
Schneiderlin, Mirallas and Niasse? I guess that could fall under discipline.

One and the same isnt it? Young kid late (albeit with history) but still young, been punished now needs to learn from it.

I agree, but I was kind of trying to point out that being a fud and liking the snooze button isn't the same as going out and getting ripped the night before a game or pushing Tom Davies down the stairs.

His attitude had always been questioned in Italy , and he already had a string of times he turned late, he even uploaded a video of a naked girl sleeping in his bed the late at night before an Italy U21s match ....Ballotelli MrK 2

He was late, he’s been dealt with, that’s enough, no need to make a big deal.

Unfortunately I don't agree with this. First, it happened twice. Second, I don't think that's the only issue, as I would have expected an internal fine to sort the situation, because dropping him brings a relatively minor thing into the public in a big way (which is why we're discussing it).

I have a feeling, unfortunately, that there's a pretty big problem with his attitude off the pitch and we're not hearing the full story. Which is extremely unfortunate.

Yes, he's young and needs time, but if he's not doing the basics of being a professional footballer then he's not going to come good.

We all know there’s an underlying issue here. Juve selling a 19 year old Italian international? And he comes to us? And then can’t get a game? How does any of this make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.