2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are late, he’s 19, I couldn’t even get out of bed for my lectures at 19. He should get a hard time for not producing in his cameos not even remotely bothered what he’s got up to so far off the pitch.

Also, digging at him for spending his money on a watch? Would you all wear Casio’s if you were on thousands every week? I think not.
Depends if the two are linked I suppose.

We obviously don't have much context to go on here. If he's been 2/3 minutes late to a couple of meetings it's maybe a sign that he's not very organised, if he's been an hour late and missed the whole thing it's maybe a sign that he's not trying very hard, and it's not a massive leap from there to think that he's not doing everything he can to make sure he can produce on the pitch.

The kid has an attitude problem , everyone that follows Italian football knew it , why do you think Juve fans were glad to see the back of him ? It had been disguised as a racist issue but I don't see them wanting to get rid of Alex Sandro , Matuidi and Cuadrado!

Please can people dig up any article referencing an attitude problem aside from Sounness’ predictably racist rant.

No one dig up missing a team meeting for Italy as that’s not really what I’d consider an attitude problem.

The kid has an attitude problem , everyone that follows Italian football knew it , why do you think Juve fans were glad to see the back of him ? It had been disguised as a racist issue but I don't see them wanting to get rid of Alex Sandro , Matuidi and Cuadrado!

I don't think reacting to racism is an "attitude problem" personally.

I'm sorry, you didn't say elite. You said a high level.

In my eyes racing against Denis Menchov, Roger Hammond, Magnus Backstad, Bradley Wiggins, Nicolas Portal amongst others is a high level.

I'm happy for you that you were good enough to go all the way, however.

I do agree with you, however, in a team sport you have to treat everybody equally. The point i was making was that I'm not going to hang the lad cos he likes the snooze button. Give him a boot up the arse and let's move on.

im not suggesting we hang him.
Being semi pro or amateur and turning up late is one thing being a highly paid professional and turning up late not once but twice is I’ll discipline, arrogant and disrespectful. No wonder Silva dropped him.

thats not elite level pal and you know it.

if you were elite then you would know self discipline is paramount.

On a related note, Wiggins first professional race was Omloop Het Volk where he was rooming with seasoned professional and darling of the French Media Jacky Durand. He was convinced he was going to get all this amazing insight from spending time with a guy like that and made sure all his kit was tidy and he was tucked up in bed by 2130.

Then Durand told him to cover for him, climbed out the window and showed up at 3AM and that guy won a Tour of Flanders, 3 stages at the Tour de France and 2 national championships.

Frank Vandenbroucke is my go to for ill discipline, and he took it a lot more seriously than rocking up late to a meeting or three.

On a related note, Wiggins first professional race was Omloop Het Volk where he was rooming with seasoned professional and darling of the French Media Jacky Durand. He was convinced he was going to get all this amazing insight from spending time with a guy like that and made sure all his kit was tidy and he was tucked up in bed by 2130.

Then Durand told him to cover for him, climbed out the window and showed up at 3AM and that guy won a Tour of Flanders, 3 stages at the Tour de France and 2 national championships.

Frank Vandenbroucke is my go to for ill discipline, and he took it a lot more seriously than rocking up late to a meeting or three.

No disrespect to you or your chosen sport but personally I have no time for cycling as a professional sport... too many drugs cheats for my liking. All of them seem to be at it... sadly.

Sneaking out to get hooked up to the team drip for a couple of hours?

People are late, he’s 19, I couldn’t even get out of bed for my lectures at 19. He should get a hard time for not producing in his cameos not even remotely bothered what he’s got up to so far off the pitch.

Also, digging at him for spending his money on a watch? Would you all wear Casio’s if you were on thousands every week? I think not.

You can come and go to lectures as you please though.

No excuse for being late, especially twice within a few months.

That happened in work you’d be close to a formal warning.

Does point towards a lack of discipline from the lad and people are right to be concerned. Hopefully we can just put it down to a lack of maturity.

I don't think reacting to racism is an "attitude problem" personally.
The racism incident at Cagliari came long after another series of incidents that highlighted the problem with his attitude and Juve fans were long fed up with it . The media made it look like he was leaving Italy because of the racism whereas in truth he was being booted out as our offer was too good to refuse , they were getting a great sum and getting rid of a problem , you got to ask howcome no other clubs were in for him if he is so talented ?

The racism incident at Cagliari came long after another series of incidents that highlighted the problem with his attitude and Juve fans were long fed up with it . The media made it look like he was leaving Italy because of the racism whereas in truth he was being booted out as our offer was too good to refuse , they were getting a great sum and getting rid of a problem , you got to ask howcome no other clubs were in for him if he is so talented ?

You’re coming across badly today, maybe best to quit this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.