2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siggy in a deeper role fine with Tom davies , but if I see Snides back thats it sack silva.....
Benny could do a better job than Snides - or this new wonder 18 year old midfielder Unsy raves about.....

Joey with Silva's record on young players we will never know.

I’m sorry but where has this hype suddenly come from? We laugh at teams for hyping players who suddenly become amazing whilst they’re injured and that’s what we’re doing here. He looked a prospect a couple of years ago but has done absolutely nothing since. How on earth is he different to the myriad of other players like that who have come and gone over the years?

I’m sorry but where has this hype suddenly come from? We laugh at teams for hyping players who suddenly become amazing whilst they’re injured and that’s what we’re doing here. He looked a prospect a couple of years ago but has done absolutely nothing since. How on earth is he different to the myriad of other players like that who have come and gone over the years?

don't see anyone hyping him, most people just saying hes not scheiderlin

Siggy in a deeper role fine with Tom davies , but if I see Snides back thats it sack silva.....
Benny could do a better job than Snides - or this new wonder 18 year old midfielder Unsy raves about.....
Unsworth raves about everybody but most of them turn out to be rubbish, I think his judgement may be questionable.

Unsworth raves about everybody but most of them turn out to be rubbish, I think his judgement may be questionable.

Dunno mate a lot of our academy products are going on to be decent football league players. That's exciting and something to be lauded, Unsy probably goes the extra mile with it because he knows them personally and is guiding them. Not his fault if they don't all kick on to be Everton first teamers

its called 'desperation'

we got told the other week that adrienan was training with the first team too

If I was the manager and my job was on the line would I pick Schneiderlin or Baningme ?
I would pick Schneiderlin as Baningme for me would be too much of a risk. (of course I haven't seen Baningme in training.)

If Delph is out then Schneiderlin will definitely come in.

If I was the manager and my job was on the line would I pick Schneiderlin or Baningme ?
I would pick Schneiderlin as Baningme for me would be too much of a risk. (of course I haven't seen Baningme in training.)

If Delph is out then Schneiderlin will definitely come in.

And that's why you'll eventually be sacked, continually picking players like scheiderlin is why you're under pressure in the 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.