2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to cut silva some slack. First off had it not been for set piece deficiencies we would have been up and around 5th right now as set pieces cost us at least 6 points so far this season. He went man marking against spurs so that side should improve.

The last two games we should have had at least 4 points minimum but this time var is the problem. We are only 6 points from 5th place still with most of the season left. Give the guy a break, get behind him as the season still has loads to play for.

Absolutely no point changing the manager now.

You ha e just pointed out a massive reason to change the manager .. it’s taken him nearly a season and a half to admit zonal marking is crap... or at least our players can’t donit correctly

Southampton is a massive game, and an away one as well against the side below us.Defeat really is not an option.I think a defeat there, and the few remaining supporters that Silva still has, will lose faith pretty quickly imo.I think this is the game that will make or break Silva.

Sheff United and Bournemouth are both very well managed clubs, not sure i would want either manager though but cant take anything away from the jobs those two are doing, i would be very suprised if Sheffield United dont come top 10 this season, Nuno showed last year a squad coming up from the Championship can hold its own in the top flight with a well drilled side who know how to make themselves hard to beat.

Chris Wilder and Eddie Howe have done everything, that's been asked of them at both Sheffield United and Bournemouth.Sure they ain't the most glamorous names, but both have better track records in english football, than Marco i got a team relegated Silva.Honestly the people that look down their noses at Wilder and Howe, whilst at the same time, praising Silva to the high heavens are hilarious.

If that person had their way, then Johnny Morrissey Peter Beardsley Gary Ablett and Kevin Sheedy wouldn't have been given a look in!

He won't understand mate. FIFA generation guaranteed. He left RS may be 10 years+ ago. We have good players (apparently) need someone to get them playing. My mate said to me, if the orchestra are playing badly, change the conductor. Seems apt.

Still fuming that he has not been calling the refs out who poor decision may get him the sack. I am use to the fact the club are cowards and have no winning mentality but if Marco started highlighting ref errors he would get the fans back on side as it would show some fight
He never fights back against adversity- the players follow suit - lead by example. Along with his lack of tactical nouse this is why he's toast when the board finally wake up..

If that person had their way, then Johnny Morrissey Peter Beardsley Gary Ablett and Kevin Sheedy wouldn't have been given a look in!
Those players never gratuitously and deliberately insulted and disrespected Everton Football Club.
FSW is not only a former RS manager he is a self confessed RS supporter.
He should never be allowed near Goodison except, grudgingly, as a visiting manager.
It’s as if some would like the repellant Shankly’s words to come true and for Everton to become Liverpool reserves.

We need to see some aggression from him. He should be building a siege mentality right now but instead he's sitting sulking in the corner.

Come on Marco - give yourself a shake.

He looks beaten, the pressure is showing hugely, like @Groucho said, as daft as it sounds, he's looking unkempt, sign of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.