2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
id have any of them over emery ...

much more suited to playing premier league football.

sheff united and Bournemouth are just as good as arsenal as it is this season .. but arsenal have spent 72m on one player
11 games into the season.
Wilder and howe between them Have never won a thing. Appointing middle of the road flavour of the month premier league managers who never won a thing of note has really worked for us. May as well stick with that formula.

Won 3 europa leagues in a row .
Beat the rs in a final.
Went to psg after that . A given but won things.
People here want David Moyes, eddie Howe and chris wilder.
Ffs Frank.
He’s the best we could hope for with winning trophies etched on his CV. It’s fanciful to suggest we could get the likes of mourinho.

Won 3 europa leagues in a row .
Beat the rs in a final.
Went to psg after that . A given but won things.
People here want David Moyes, eddie Howe and chris wilder.
Ffs Frank.

sheff united and Bournemouth are both ONE POINT behind emeries billionaires Arsenal.

great comparison mate …

11 games into the season.
Wilder and howe between them Have never won a thing. Appointing middle of the road flavour of the month premier league managers who never won a thing of note has really worked for us. May as well stick with that formula.

hes rubbish … why would we want a manager who arsenal don't deem good enough , with their squad ?? hows he going to come here and do any better with our squad ??
Because he hasn't got a squad filled with high profile players who don't fit into a team

Because here he can build something like at Sevilla.

That's the thing about Emery, he isn't good at managing big name players like at psg , arsenal etc he is good at building teams and progressing.

You look at his Sevilla team, some of those players you would turn your nose up at when they signed them. However with a good dof behind him he can create a fantastic team, not overnight but he backs his work up with trophies, and ones worth winning.

If anything, Emery is perfect for us. Whether he would come here who knows, but he would be the perfect type of manager to build us up again.

I wanted him ever since we started changing managers , every step of the way. Same as tuchel, back in 2012/3 whenever Moyes left. My opinion personally has never changed even with a bad run at arsenal.

If you disregard every manager who has a bad spell at a club then Jose has been sacked several times, Wenger done nothing of note before arsenal , that list goes on.

I think we may be asking..
My own view is we are not sacking Silva until we have some one lined up .
And I hope that is right. If we had another 3 week search after sacking him then I'll honestly lose interest this time around. I hope brands is dealing with it and maybe that's why Silva isn't arsed anymore.

Because he hasn't got a squad filled with high profile players who don't fit into a team

Because here he can build something like at Sevilla.

That's the thing about Emery, he isn't good at managing big name players like at psg , arsenal etc he is good at building teams and progressing.

You look at his Sevilla team, some of those players you would turn your nose up at when they signed them. However with a good dof behind him he can create a fantastic team, not overnight but he backs his work up with trophies, and ones worth winning.

If anything, Emery is perfect for us. Whether he would come here who knows, but he would be the perfect type of manager to build us up again.

I wanted him ever since we started changing managers , every step of the way. Same as tuchel, back in 2012/3 whenever Moyes left. My opinion personally has never changed even with a bad run at arsenal.

If you disregard every manager who has a bad spell at a club then Jose has been sacked several times, Wenger done nothing of note before arsenal , that list goes on.

Monchi their DoF built that squad

Didnt realise the season was over mert .
Last season they finished fifth with 70 points ..
I didn't compare teams I was comparing managers. You rate chris wilder higher then Emery. You been drinking paint stripper again .

lets see how both managers get on this season...

something tells me one will be heralded and the other down the road looking for any club that will take him

sheff united and Bournemouth are both ONE POINT behind emeries billionaires Arsenal.

great comparison mate …
Sheff United and Bournemouth are both very well managed clubs, not sure i would want either manager though but cant take anything away from the jobs those two are doing, i would be very suprised if Sheffield United dont come top 10 this season, Nuno showed last year a squad coming up from the Championship can hold its own in the top flight with a well drilled side who know how to make themselves hard to beat.

Sheff United and Bournemouth are both very well managed clubs, not sure i would want either manager though but cant take anything away from the jobs those two are doing, i would be very suprised if Sheffield United dont come top 10 this season, Nuno showed last year a squad coming up from the Championship can hold its own in the top flight with a well drilled side who know how to make themselves hard to beat.

sheff united have also conceded less goals than the RS so far this season

Status
Not open for further replies.