Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully gives him confidence to score like that to get few more goals this season. Then maybe sell for for a little profit. So strange as Barca and Malaga was a good player some goals he scores was top class.

German Bundesliga
Schalke 04 - Jonjoe Kenny played full match in 3-2 away win at Augsburg

OS Match Report (in English)

In their forum marking system, his grades varied from 'adequate' (4) to 'satisfactory' (3). Looks like they got away with being outplayed and sneaked a scrappy win.
Kenny getting game time, keeping his place is important and “adequate/ satisfactory” is a good summary of how I see him at the moment , not setting the world on fire but developing into a decent right back. I didn’t see anything yesterday that says Sidibe would be the substantially better option, just a more experienced player.
I see Reece Oxford came on as a sub for Augsburg, still young of course but his star has fallen from those appearances for WHU as a 16 year old.

German Bundesliga

In their forum marking system, his grades varied from 'adequate' (4) to 'satisfactory' (3). Looks like they got away with being outplayed and sneaked a scrappy win.
Intrigued by that marking system. Is it a 5 (bad)-1 (good) thing? Adequate and satisfactory seem like very similar ratings.

Intrigued by that marking system. Is it a 5 (bad)-1 (good) thing? Adequate and satisfactory seem like very similar ratings.
I don't know how the ones are in the UK these days, but effectively, it's like the old A-E grades for A-levels.

So A is really good whereas E would be scraping through. So 1 is the top mark and 4 the lowest pass mark.

Perhaps a better translation of the two above would be 'as expected' for 3 (Satisfactory) and 'could do better' for 4 (Adequate).

This is what Wikipedia says:
  • befriedigend (satisfactory: an achievement which corresponds to average requirements)
  • ausreichend (sufficient: an achievement which barely meets the requirements)

German Bundesliga

I was at the game, wasn’t the greatest standard of games. He was solid and didn’t do much wrong, got forward more in the second half and put a few good balls in.

Looked like he was enjoying it at the end with their fans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.